Right now, the android app is in the beta phase, but is free to use for all Fiends at the site listed above. It has a small glitch in it on the Android phone because the button is causing problems, however, we hope to have that fixed tomorrow.

The iphone and ipad app is in coding right now and hopefully should be finished by the second week of March. Our hope is to have two versions of both the android and iphone apps. One is going to be a free app you may download with ads on it and one will be a paid app with no ads on it. This way, you may choose your preference of what you want to see.

Chris will be updating us on the development of both apps during February and the first part of March through the tech thread. Right now, please feel free to use the website version of the app to help us fix the database so that we can have the best app we can make for you. If you have any suggestions on adding content to the database, please let us know. Thanks!

Thanks Carol for the link. I have been looking at many campsites for the last couple of days on my pc. I love how fast I can go from one site to the next by just hitting backspace twice and then type in the next number and enter to go all around a loop. You don't have to use the mouse. This app is way cool and will be so helpful, especially to Fort rookies. I was happy to see lots of site pics in the 1800 loop, our fav. We are going for 10 days in early June. We will have the Winne, the GC, and probably a car this time so we may need to request a longer site pad. Seeing the length and width of each site is really great. Thanks guys for doing this for us! It would be kind of nice if the pc version had larger pics. My son-in-law has an IPhone and I know he will be excited to get this app. Jen, you and Chris are awesome!

• 1 month later...