Drivers Secret Language

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you're on a WDW bus, if you're close to the driver, listen to the chitter chatter that might be going on between the driver and the dispatcher. How many of the secret phrases can you figure out? Some have a clue in parenthesis.

Go over to the Mouse House. (I thought they did away with Mickey's house at ToonTown, where is the Mouse House)

where they park the buses for the night?

I'm 51 to Magic.

on route to MK

Go East (let's see, which way is east)

Take it to FIW (uh-oh, not good)

No Mail (have you ever seen a mailbox on the bus)

Pay checks not in...lol

Magicbus (no it's not my former screen name, it's where I stole it from.)

MK bus route

Next time you're on a WDW bus, if you're close to the driver, listen to the chitter chatter that might be going on between the driver and the dispatcher. How many of the secret phrases can you figure out? Some have a clue in parenthesis.

Go over to the Mouse House. (I thought they did away with Mickey's house at ToonTown, where is the Mouse House)

The bus barn?

I'm 51 to Magic.

I'm enroute to the MK.

We'll share that point, since I think you missed my post on that one.

No we won't. He said I got the point, I'm keeping the point. Don't be such a hog of points....pout pout pout. :rofl2:

Better yet, I keep the point, you clean the ralph. Deal? :flush2:

No we won't. He said I got the point, I'm keeping the point. Don't be such a hog of points....pout pout pout. :rofl2:

Better yet, I keep the point, you clean the ralph. Deal? :flush2:

Careful, or I'l 10-76 all over your yard and give you a major 26-14 to COPOP, STAT.

Shut it down in the South Loop. (where is the South Loop located)

Shut it down in the The Right Circle. (where is the Right Circle located)

EPCOT parking area for buses

Shut it down in the Tear Drop. (where is the Tear Drop located)

MK parking area for buses

Float to the studios. (this doesn't require a flotation device)

Go to DHS empty and get your assignment from the White Van

Go East (let's see, which way is east)

Take it to FIW (uh-oh, not good)

No Mail (have you ever seen a mailbox on the bus)

No passengers waiting

Magicbus (no it's not my former screen name, it's where I stole it from)

The pickup point for buses near MK

What is an "ES". (I don't like driving these. One is called Pluto.)

Character Shuttle Buses

The bus assignment called "the Woods" is not something I do. What is "the Woods"? (This one should be easy for Fiends)

Fort Wilderness looping

Float to the studios. (this doesn't require a flotation device)

Go to DHS empty and get your assignment from the White Van

Not quite, but close enough.

Although you're based out of a certain bus hub, you can be told to go float for a few hours, kind of a loaner program, not just at HS, but it could be at any of the five bus hubs, All-Star resorts, POP, or POR. Once there you operate as normal.

The white van at HS is where the HS dispatcher sits, but you're supposed to have the next route before entering HS and bypass having to go to the van. It doesn't always work out that way though. Other than the two park to park buses, the buses that have to dropoff there just didn't get their next run in time to bypass the van. A lot of it has to do with the person in the van.

The bus assignment called "the Woods" is not something I do. What is "the Woods"? (This one should be easy for Fiends)

Fort Wilderness looping

Correct