At Hollywood Studios, my favorite table service place is 50's Prime Time cafe. My kids love it too...lots of fun. If you go, try a PBJ milkshake.

We enjoy Tony's Town Square at the MK. Not the best Italian food you'll ever have, but great atmosphere and the food is certainly enjoyable.

At Epcot, we really love Via Napoli. Not sure if it is on the DP or not...but great pizza and a really nice atmosphere. That is a must eat place for us if we are in the parks.

We like Cape May at the Beach Club, a nice stroll in the evening outside the International Gateway at Epcot

At the MK, we like Liberty Tree Tavern, or we stroll over to the Contemporary for Chef Mickey's, or even take a monorail to the Poly for Ohana or Kona Cafe

Another nice restaurant near MK and easy to get a reservation is Grand Floridian Cafe

Coral Reef is a cool Epcot restaurant only requiring one TS credit

Tusker House at Animal Kingdom is good also

We like Flame Tree in Animal Kingdom.

The kids like Pizza Planet @ Studios

The resturant in Cananda is our favorite planning on dinner there for our 25th wedding anniversary in Oct.

Tony's in MK was pretty good 2 years ago

Mama Melrose was good also but a friend had issues with his steak.

Are you planning to eat a TS lunch or supper at the parks? Some folks try to maximize the value of the plan, if you are doing that then lunch TS is not for you. I prefer to enjoy your time. If you plan on staying most of the day at the parks, then it is really nice to sit down in a cool restaurant and enjoy some peace and quiet...haha NOT! No TS at WDW is quiet!

I liked having lunch at Sci-Fi at DHS. It's dark, cool and probably one of the quietest restaurants at WDW because everyone is watching the old sci-fi movie clips!

The Wave at the Contemporary is also an easy restaurant to get to and they were really good when we ate there. Also, the Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary is a quick service credit and we really enjoyed our food there!

O'hana is a fun meal for kids!

At Downtown Disney, Ragland Road. The food is great and the Irish Dancers are awesome!

Guiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dream of Guiness...............................................................

If it helps, we have actual menus posted for lots of the restaurants on the site. Check out this page...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/dining/restaurants-and-menus/menu-guide-to-walt-disney-world-r115

Also, AllEars has listings for pretty much every restaurant on property - just check the dates. Not all are current...

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

We also have lots of dining reviews posted on this page...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/forum/20-dining-reviews/

Personally I don't think there are a lot of great TS restaurants in the parks, but there ARE some really great ones at some of the resorts and Downtown Disney.

Here are some of my faves...

MK:

Crystal Palace - might be the best buffet on property in my opinion

AK:

Tusker House - another great buffet with some different choices, great one if you have a vegetarian in the group

EP:

Le Cellier - one of the most popular on property and one of the hardest reservations to get. We tried here for the first time in November and it was fabulous!

HS:

50s Prime Time - fun atmosphere and good, "home cookin" style food

Resorts:

Narcoosees @ Grand Floridian - LOVE this place and wrote a review of it..

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/245-narcoosees/page__hl__narcoosees__fromsearch__1

Flying Fish @ Boardwalk - another terrific place for seafood

Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club - best steak I've ever had. We liked it so much that this past November we ate their TWICE. If you go, be sure to try the truffle mac n' cheese.

California Grill @ Contemporary - one of our all time favorites. Plan to get there an hour or 2 before the MK fireworks. It's an amazing view! If you like sushi, this is the place to go!

Jiko @ Animal Kingdom Lodge - this ranks up there with one of our favorites too. If you're going for an early dinner, plan to get there even earlier and explore the resort. It's amazing and they even have their own savannah with their own animals that you can view from a bunch of vantage points around the pool and public areas.

Ragland Road @ Downtown Disney - great atmosphere and live music some (most?) evenings. If you like desserts you've gotta try the bread and butter pudding. We've gone here just to get this!

1. Cape May at the Beach Club Resort = AYCE Crab legs!!!

2. 50's Prime Time cafe @ Studios

3. Biergarten in Germany in Epcot

4. Ohana' at the Polynesian Resort

5. Tusker House at Animal Kingdom

6. Le Cellier @ Epcot

7. Flame Tree in Animal Kingdom.

Theres ya a weeks worth...lol

Our favorites include...

• Ohana's at the Polynesian
  • Sci-Fi for ambience and neatness factor (even if you stop for a milkshake or soda)
  • Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge (great place to escape the crowds...stroll through the lodge and savannah while you wait...relaxing and GOOD food)
  • Biergarten at Epcot (excellent buffet and entertaining)
  • LeCeliier's at Epcot (go for lunch to save $$...awesome food!)
  • Raglan Road in Downtown DIsney (Lots of fun and hoppin')

:welcome2:

I am surprised no votes for breakfast buffet at Trail's End. While not a direct answer to the OP question, I have to give them a big shout out and High Five !!! My DW is a Celiac (Gluten intolerant) and TE Chef made her some awesome Eggs Benedict w/ BBQ Pork on Udi's Bagels... For a Celiac this is just heaven.

Also not a direct answer, but we had dinner at Artist's Point at WL. Another big HighFive to Chef Russ there, he made the best meal for her since having to go GF... The mushroom soup, to die for !!!

I am surprised no votes for breakfast buffet at Trail's End. While not a direct answer to the OP question, I have to give them a big shout out and High Five !!! My DW is a Celiac (Gluten intolerant) and TE Chef made her some awesome Eggs Benedict w/ BBQ Pork on Udi's Bagels... For a Celiac this is just heaven.

Also not a direct answer, but we had dinner at Artist's Point at WL. Another big HighFive to Chef Russ there, he made the best meal for her since having to go GF... The mushroom soup, to die for !!!

Not to hijack, but my pal Mamsteph is new here and has a kiddo on a gluten-free diet...Thanks for sharing. She'll LOVE to hear about Trail's End. I'll have to point her in your direction for more advice. :fairydust:

Not to hijack, but my pal Mamsteph is new here and has a kiddo on a gluten-free diet..

In that case, maybe these will be helpful...

http://orlandoglutenfree.com/gluten-free-walt-disney-world/

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/guestceliac.htm

Also keep in mind that for TS, you can let them know in advance about any special dietary requirements and they will cater to your needs.

I've often heard it said that WDW is really great when it comes to dining for people with particular food allergies/issues.

It is the most gluten friendly place on the planet as far as DW is concerned... Where else does the chef come to your table to discuss what he can personally do for you !!! This time of year they claim to enjoy a the challenge of going off menu, unlike the busy times.

One of many reasons Disney is my favorite vacation spots. DD is not only gluten free but dairy free as well. The chefs are amazing. Last year, while at WCC, our chef came to our table at least 6 times. He was so friendly and helpful. Sarah ordered the skillet and he brought hers but also showed her, if she was picking off of ours, what she should avoid due to cross contamination! The kids love the bottomless milkshakes there and he made her one that was gf/df and came back out to ask if she wanted chocolate in it since Hershey's syrup is df. He spent so much time with us that he knew all 5 kids names by the end of the evening. I think that was the first time we went out to eat where she did not complain of "crab pinchies" afterwards. The first trip after starting her dietary restrictions was the one that secured Disney's place as #1 in my heart. Even at home, going out to eat is a pain so we avoid it as often as possible. Not at Dis. Her birthday is this week and the kids get to choose where we will go out to eat for their birthday dinner. She is pushing for Disney. LOL I don't think dad is going to go for it.

In that case, maybe these will be helpful...

http://orlandogluten...t-disney-world/

http://www.allearsne...guestceliac.htm

Also keep in mind that for TS, you can let them know in advance about any special dietary requirements and they will cater to your needs.

I've often heard it said that WDW is really great when it comes to dining for people with particular food allergies/issues.

Thanks Mo! (Does anyone call you Mo? I am a lazy typist)

Welcome!!!

We loved Cinderella's Royal Table at MK. I think that's been our favorite meal at WDW ever.

Our other faves are:

50's Prime Time Cafe @ DHS (ask for Uncle Dale's section)

Whispering Canyon @ WL

Liberty Tree Tavern @ MK

Chef Mickey's @ Contemporary

T-Rex at DTD is fun but I don't know if it's on DDP.

Enjoy!