Belle is also at Cinderella's Royal Table...at least she was a year and a half ago for dinner. She was even in her "library dress" as my daughter calls it instead of her yellow ball gown.

If you look at the dining reservations page on WDW's website, I think it tells you what characters are there but also has the caveat that they are "subject to change".

Hmmm, a rotating Snow White? Intriguing.....

Here we go again. I think when Snow's name is mentioned it should be in asterisks so Dave doesn't go off about her. Poor girl. I hope she understands not everyone is mentally ok when it comes to princesses.

Just a little FYI. We where there Christmas 2011 and had lunch at Akershus and no Ariel. We asked where told that they rotate the princesses and there is no guarantee that any one princess will be at any given restaurant. We went later that week to CRT and she was there and I was the hero of the hour. But sorry Dave Snow White was not there.

Sorry forgot to mention Belle was at both restaurants. So was Snow White*. Snow White* was so nice at Akershus. Snow White* went to sign my DD's autograph book and Snow White* saw where Snow White* had signed her signature before, so Snow White* said she remembered her from our last trip and so Snow White* didn't sign her book she, Snow White* kissed her book with her, Snow White*'s, lipstick. Then when we Snow white* at CRT. Snow White* did the exact thing. Yes Snow White kiss my DD's book again. I love Snow White*. I think Snow White* is the best princess at WDW.

By the way I know I'm new but what Dave got for or against Snow White*? Sorry I just had to get in one more Snow White*.

thanks

A big fan of Snow Whites*

ray

Sorry forgot to mention Belle was at both restaurants. So was Snow White*. Snow White* was so nice at Akershus. Snow White* went to sign my DD's autograph book and Snow White* saw where Snow White* had signed her signature before, so Snow White* said she remembered her from our last trip and so Snow White* didn't sign her book she, Snow White* kissed her book with her, Snow White*'s, lipstick. Then when we Snow white* at CRT. Snow White* did the exact thing. Yes Snow White kiss my DD's book again. I love Snow White*. I think Snow White* is the best princess at WDW.

By the way I know I'm new but what Dave got for or against Snow White*? Sorry I just had to get in one more Snow White*.

thanks

A big fan of Snow Whites*

ray

You sure that wasn't poison lipstick? :rofl2:

Seriously, that is an awesome story! What a great memory for your daughter.

It's funny how Ray just joined and is already snarked up on Dave and his uncontrollable urge to bash Snow. I'm sure Snow appreciates your compassion Ray.

To add insult to injury the above picture was presented to me as a birthday present, only the real version included pins to pin the princess. Humiliating I tell you. Why didn't I just say hello to all the peeps on this board and keep moving? <_<