After reading every bodies suggestions on other posts I think I've narrowed it down to either loop 100, 200, 1400, 1600, or 1700.

100, & 200 close to marina.

1400 proximate to camp fire and swimming pool, and outer loop backs up to water.

1600 , & 1700 close to pool and outpost.

If the price didn't matter, which loop would you choose? And why?

We have stayed in the 100, 200, & 1600 loops. Our favorite is the 200 loop by far. It's close to the marina but you don't get all the cut thru traffic of people heading to the marina like the 100 does. Best was site 201 & worst was site 110 it is terriblly small with zero privacy.

We have stayed in the 100, 200, & 1600 loops. Our favorite is the 200 loop by far. It's close to the marina but you don't get all the cut thru traffic of people heading to the marina like the 100 does. Best was site 201 & worst was site 110 it is terriblly small with zero privacy.

The path going past 114 has been closed to carts so the traffic in 100 is now minimal.

I vote for 500. Midway between Meadows and Settlement, across the street form dog park AND...AND...that's where Steph and the PUNCH can be found!!! :cheers:

Thanks for letting me know where I should do most of my looping, to get free punch.

Just curious. But is it going to be a busy, loud area with all the people bringing their dogs to the dog park?

Thanks for letting me know where I should do most of my looping, to get free punch.

Just curious. But is it going to be a busy, loud area with all the people bringing their dogs to the dog park?

If I am in the 500 loop when you are there, come on by! But, I can't be responsible to what happens to you after the magical punch. Doodlebug has been known to experience temporary paralysis. :))

We are always right across the street from the dog park and hardly ever hear them unless there are a bunch of yippy little ones in there together.

We are always right across the street from the dog park and hardly ever hear them unless there are a bunch of yippy little ones in there together.

Rumor has it that the loop gets noisy late at night with "loud and obnoxious" people with purple signs.. :rofl3:

Rumor has it that the loop gets noisy late at night with "loud and obnoxious" people with purple signs.. :rofl3:

Only when Lorna is in it! It was her site that the po-pos visited! :raspberry2: