Hi,

I wanted to again thank everyone for the help I received here in the beginning of the year. We were originally not sure about camping at the Fort. We have a very noise sensitive dog. Based on advice received on the forum we went ahead and did book a spot. We asked for the 500 loop- an outer site, hopefully a quieter location.

I am hopng for more suggestions- I know they don't really take requests, but I thought on the letter that I will fax 5 days before our arrival, that I would mention some of the numbered sites in the 500 loop. Are some sites quieter or more set back than others? Any suggestions? Of course a shaded spot would also be helpful! Our main goal is to provide a peaceful environment for our dog. The less action around our RV the better for his vacation. This will also help our stress level.

We arrive at the Fort on April 22. We will be there for a week, spending all our time at the Fort. We have already put in the order for our sign, which we will get at the Fort. We are very excited and looking forward to our trip!

Thanks again for all the help! This forum is fantastic! It is amazing all the info is holds and how willing you all are to help others!

Echo11

We have stayed on the 500 loop everytime, I have a Beagle that barks literally at everything, but we had zero complaints from anyone and that loop has always been quiet. Also I don't think the fireworks are too loud. You can also ask your vet for some "calm down pills" also. I love that it is so close to the dog park as well(I have 3 dogs) and sometimes take them by myself.