So at the fort how many outlets are at the campsite? If I want to run a cord into my tent and one under my shelter to the table for coffee maker toaster etc should I bring 2 cords or will I need a splitter at the post to run more then one cord?

Thanks

Jill

If you are next to me, you will have only one outlet. I require more than two, so I tap into the adjacent sites.

he is a question that someone may be able to answer.... is that post outlet on some type of timer cause whenever we would plug the golf cart to it at night it would not get a full charge but during the day it would?

No, they aren't on a timer.

That's weird about your golf cart. I have never had that happen to me, and I always charge mine at night.

TCD

he is a question that someone may be able to answer.... is that post outlet on some type of timer cause whenever we would plug the golf cart to it at night it would not get a full charge but during the day it would?

I don't believe so. We had some Christmas lights plugged in, and left then on the whole night Christmas eve.

So do I. It's a guy thing.

TCD

Ah hah! Busted!

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but one thing that is handy is one of those "one socket onto three" converters (not sure what the technical term is). That way you can plug in more than one thing at a time at the end of the cord. Also, make sure they are the three prong ones for the appliances.