Went to the Flower and Garden Festival with my new camera Day Report

Remember Lorna, my battery was dead when the ducks were having their relations. That is why I don't have pictures of the fireworks. This is also why I could snap a picture of the ducks and the other male duck yelling at the two having relations.

As for you not showing up in the morning. It takes one to know one. :rofl3:

Lorna will have better pictures soon. We will have to teach her how to use her new camera. I just got a lesson yesterday from a camera expert myself. She made me look really dumb. I love her to pieces though.

The train model village was great. I have always been into the LGB trains, but not much into the model towns. I have my train going along my ceiling.

@ Kim I got camera envy also but all I could afford was the one TJ got so I ordered that one now I have to take some pictures when I get it, does that mean I have to leave the Fort to do it only time will tell :rofl2:

Whew! At first I misread and thought this quote was Jen and was trying to figure out what in the heck it meant! LOL! (AuburnJen... Lornaduck...anyone could make that mistake!) :rofl2:

You can take some great photos at the Fort, however, If I am there and have anything to do with it... you will leave the Fort for a photo expedition..at least for a little while! :))

Wow, beautiful pictures! I think your night pictures came out great. I just can't seem to get any good night pictures (maybe I should actually read the manual that came with my camera, ha!). Did you use a tripod for those parade pics?

Wow, beautiful pictures! I think your night pictures came out great. I just can't seem to get any good night pictures (maybe I should actually read the manual that came with my camera, ha!). Did you use a tripod for those parade pics?

No, I took them manually. I never thought to bring it.

:wave1: Love the Flower and Garden photos! :heart:

Bob and I hope to be in Epcot enjoying the sights of Flower and Garden April 28th. I've been to Flower and Garden before, but was with the family at the time. The kids had no desire to linger and look at all the wonderful topiaries. I'm especially looking forward to going back.

Can I ask Jen, where exactly is the butterfly house? I know Bob will want to be taking photos there. (We have more pictures of bugs than family members. :faceplant2: He says he likes it that way, lol!)

I might also add that we are going on our very first Cruise :dance: !...We will be sailing on the Magic on April 30th for four nights to the Bahamas. :wiz:

Auntie, you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the cruise. The butterfly house is right behind where the Coca Cola exhibit is. You know, the place where you can taste all the "wonderful" drinks from around the world? It is right past the fountain on the right.