Disney World Crème Brûlée Gallery

From the Disney Food Blog...

Disney World Crème Brûlée Gallery

Apr 23rd, 2012 by AJ.

I’ve had numerous requests from folks asking for a round-up of where you can get Crème Brûlée in Disney World, and finally we’ve put this gallery together!

chapman1-200x300.jpg

Garde Manger Caramelizes Creme Brulee

For those who haven’t indulged before, classic Crème Brûlée is a dessert created from baked and cooled custard topped with (usually) blowtorched sugar forming a candied crust.

Disney pastry chefs have bent over backwards figuring out how to put their own personal touch on this decadent recipe… Let’s take a look at some of the interesting ones!

Please note that Disney dessert menus change all the time, so some of these may no longer be available on your visit.

Be sure to let us know in the comments below about your favorite Crème Brûlée desserts in Disney restaurants!!

White Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Check out Portobello’s yummy version! The white chocolate shavings really made this dessert!

white-chocolate-creme-brulee-600x400.jpg

Pistachio Crème Brûlée

A classic at Tony’s Town Square in the Magic Kingdom is this beloved Pistachio Crème Brûlée. And I fully agree with it’s cult favorite status — it was delicious!

pistachio-creme-brulee-600x400.jpg

pistachio creme brulee

creme-brulee-inside-600x400.jpg

Pistachio Creme Brulee

Key Lime and Regular Crème Brûlée Duo

Narcoossee’s serves this dessert as a duo — two for one deal!! The true winner is the Key Lime — it’s the perfect dose of tart and tangy with the delectable sweetness of the caramelized sugar, plus it’s stunning!

Key-Lime-and-Regular-Creme-Brulee-367x550.jpg

Key Lime and Regular Crème Brûlée

Maple Crème Brûlée

Le Cellier Steakhouse treats guests to a hint of maple syrup (a Canadian specialty) in their Maple Creme Brulee. This stuff is to die for — really one of my favorites!

maple-creme-brulee-le-cellier-500x333.jpg

Maple Crème Brûlée

Signature Crème Brûlée

Les Chefs de France doesn’t mess around — it’s just a simple, luxurious Crème Brûlée.

CWPhotos2009-156.JPG

Chefs de France Crème Brûlée

This dessert is served as part of the Creamy Indulgence option at The Wave in the Contemporary Resort. Accompanying the Crème Brûlée is a raspberry macaroon.

Butterscotch Creme Brulee

The undersea adventure Coral Reef is currently serving a classic vanilla version, but they’ve got fans of the former Butterscotch flavor! Maybe they’ll bring it back…

Coral-Reef-creme-brulee-500x333.jpg

Butterscotch Creme Brulee

Mini Crème Brûlée

At Fresh in the Disney World Dolphin Resort, guests can indulge in an incredible dessert bar, which includes these mini Crème Brûlées!

Creme-Brulee-500x401.jpg

Creme Brulee

Crème Brûlée Flambé

Bull & Bear Steakhouse at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando has mastered the art of presentation! Your Crème Brûlée Flambé dessert is brought tableside with an impressive flame!

Bull-and-Bear-creme-brulee-500x515.jpg

Bull and Bear Steakhouse Creme Brulee

Butterscotch Crème Brûlée

Served with seasonal berries, this butterscotch flavored dessert can be found at Boatwright’s Dining Hall in the Port Orleans Riverside resort.

Bailey’s Crème Brûlée Tart

At Raglan Road, Chef Dundon creates a memorable dessert by turning a standard Crème Brûlée into a pie!

Baileys-creme-brulee-Tart-500x391.jpg

Bailey's Creme Brulee Tart

Banana Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Stop by the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort for this beautiful dessert served with a chocolate spiral.

Banana-Chocolate-Creme-Brulee-500x333.jpg

Banana Chocolate Crème Brûlée

Milk Chocolate Malt Crème Brûlée

This dessert is another that arrives to the table in flames! The Milk Chocolate Malt Creme Brulee is served atTodd English’s bluezoo.

Chocolate-Melange-2-500x333.jpg

Close Up of Milk Chocolate Malt Crème Brûlée

Tropical Fruit Crème Brûlée

Citricos features this Crème Brûlée with passion fruit, mango, and pineapple. Photographer: Kelly Tressler

tropical-fruit-creme-brulee.jpg

Citricos' Tropical Fruit Crème Brûlée

Pistachio Crème Brûlée

Jiko changes up their offerings often. Currently on the dessert menu — Parsnip Crème Brûlée. But a past version is a true fan favorite: Pistachio Creme Brulee is sometimes still served as a complimentary celebration dessert. Photographer: Steph M

Jiko-Pistachio.jpg

Jiko's Pistachio Crème Brûlée

Double Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée

Hollywood Brown Derby has a Crème Brûlée that is served with a dark chocolate-dipped biscotti.

5449808200_9d85e77269.jpg

Crème Brûlée

Other table-service locations serving Crème Brûlée include Shula’s Steak House, the Turf Club Lounge (No Sugar Added with Seasonal Berries), Yachtsman Steakhouse (berries with rolled chocolate) and Flying Fish Cafe (PB&J as of March 2012, past selections include a Toasted Hazelnut).

Counter-Service Restaurants with Crème Brûlée…and MORE

Wolfgang Puck Express, Sunshine Seasons, and Boulangerie Patisserie all offer a Crème Brûlée on their dessert menus.

Creme-Brulee-at-boulangerie-patisserie.jpg

Crème Brûlée at Boulangerie Patisserie

During the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, the France marketplace usually serves a milk chocolate Crème Brûlée topped with caramelized sugar.

Milk-chocolate-creme-brulee-600x400.jpg

Milk Chocolate Creme Brulee

Plus check out this fun Crema Catalana recipe from the 2009 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.

Finally, your evening at the Magic Kingdom can include a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party where a mini Crème Brûlée is served during the Wishes fireworks!

Wishes-Dessert-023.JPG

Crème Brûlée

Whew!! I can’t wait to hear about your favorites! I you have a photo you’d like to share, send it on over to us at [email protected] with “creme brulee” in the title and we’ll get it into the gallery! icon_smile.gif

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/04/23/disney-world-creme-brulee-gallery/

Hey!!

Have I mentioned my maiden name is Provençal?

And yes, with the little thingy under the "c"

Ya, what's with those little thingys under and over letters? :raspberry2:

And besides, I'm guessing you're French Canadian, and I thought I'd never say this, but that's not as bad as French as in from France.

I grew up near the Canadian border, but it was the border with Ontario. And one thing I remember is that those Ontarions (is that a word?) didn't seem to like the Quebecors (is that a printing company?). Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think it had something to do with hockey, beer, or creme brulee.

Oh, and I like creme brulee. For the record.

The furthest south I have seen Tim Horton's is Columbus, OH. They are everywhere in Buffalo! How did you miss them? :rofl3:

I didn't live in Buffalo during my coffee prime. I only started drinking coffee in college, and then it was the swill from the UB student grill. After college I headed south. I can't believe I missed out, after all the rave reviews TH gets!