Good experience with people/buisness recommended from this site.

Just wanted to let you know that I just back from a wonderful trip to Fort and thoroughly impressed with Donnie's 5th wheel rental. Everything went very smooth and even made my wife happy. She was a little dubious at first but was won over! So thank you Donnie!

Also I just wanted to thank Judy as well. She did an extraordinary job on getting us the best discount and making sure it went smooth. Thank you very much Judy. I will be booking through you for all our various Disney trips(Fort, Vero etc) for sure!

Thanks Again.

I'd like to issue a general invitation for people that use services posted here on this site, or any other camping/Fort related services folks here would be interested in to share their experiences - good, bad or otherwise.

We try and keep pages on this kind of info as up-to-date as possible, and your feedback really helps.

After all, that's how so many people found Kenny so many years ago! :)

I'm really glad you enjoyed the trip. To be honest I get nervous when renting to the fiends community because they can make or break this. I look forward to helping you in the future. Having Judy do all my guests reservations has been a big plus because she works hard to help them as well.

Understand perfectly Donnie!! Sometimes it is NOT a good thing to do business with friends. If things unexpectedly go sour, both a business relationship and a friendship goes bad, not fun.

However, having said that, I know you do everything you can to keep your customers happy, and so does Judy!!