Lions and Tigers and FrIENDS....Oh My!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it does, but it's totally out of control.

You're not helping my street cred with talk like that.

The prince has been waiting and watching for his princess.... Stef arrived today.... There's been a whole lot of :hah: HUGGING going on!!

Cool! I like the pics of SWW.

Thanks for reading along! We had lots of fun and it wasn't real crowded during the daytime.

Those characters don't hold a candle to Aiden!

That pose with Anakin looks slightly familiar. ;)

Don't think you're a little prejudice when it comes to your prince, do you? :heartsmiley:

Yes, he practiced that Anakin pose many times and then tried it with his new lightsaber too!

Cool pics of Aiden with the SW characters....he must have been loving that!

Thanks for traveling with us! Aiden loves watching the Star Wars movies. I think the Ewok was his favorite and of course, he does love his princesses!

So were those people in costumes fans? Those are some nice costumes.

We seem to get the ice planet Hoth(?) a lot on Star Tours too. I personally don't like it- to me it is too close to what happens on Mission Space and on the Sea World Wild Arctic simulator.

TCD

Here's their website http://www.rebellegion.com/index.php

It says: "The Rebel Legion is an international Star Wars costuming organization created by, of and for people interested in creating costumes from the Star Wars mythos. Research, create, build and improve your costumes in a place where costumers with similar passions share skills, tips and ideas."

It goes on to say: "Lucasfilm recognizes the Legion as the premier Rebel costuming group, and we have worked with Lucasfilm officials on several occasions."

Once we got to go through the Ewok village and the trees. That was a fun ride!

Thanks for that link. Wow. That is quite a group. I wish I had been able to see this in person.

We have done the Endor (ewok) scene on Star Tours. Also an underwater one. One of these days, I intend to find out how many there are.

TCD

When the revamped Star Tours opened it was announced by Disney Imagineering that there were 54 different adventures.

I think we have seen 5...maybe?

When Christopher was a child about Aiden's age there was a movie, "Ewoks: The Battle for Endor," he loved that movie! We watched it at least a million many times! I remember when the original Star Wars movies came out! Our band even played the theme song from Star Wars! I'm glad y'all had so much fun!