Wow! You ladies have some beautiful pages! Doesn't look like i'll get back to my scrapbooking until school starts back in the fall. I have to say, looking at all of your work makes me feel inspired. :)

I'm the opposite, Kim. I only have time to work on my scrapbooks when I'm out for the summer. I've gotten a lot done in the last week or so, but in another 2 weeks, I'm back to work, and I know I will hardly touch it once that happens. :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the opposite, Kim. I only have time to work on my scrapbooks when I'm out for the summer. I've gotten a lot done in the last week or so, but in another 2 weeks, I'm back to work, and I know I will hardly touch it once that happens. :(

I can't even begin to think about it with Gabe on the loose. YIKES! I'll get going when they're back in school. ;)

I need to post a few pics of some of the pages I've already done.

• 3 months later...

I too scrapbook. I have the Expression- which I use a ton for both scrapbooking and shirt making and the gypsy- big shot- die cutting machine and have tons of Stampin Up supplies(which I sell). I am currently working on my Sept trip. My friend and I do challenges to keep us motivated on working on our Disney albums. I will try to post some pictures from albums.

• 3 months later...

I love love love to scrapbook! I'll have to post some pictures from our 1st trip to DW in 2005! Can't wait to make our book for our trip this March!!

I almost didn't know who you were u changed your screen name when I wasn't looking LOL

Very cool pages you guys. love the safari, cc.

the character meet and greets pages are really neat shaela. it's been a few months for me, too. first thing i have to do is go through some of my pictures and see what i need to finish up. dh's car book is probably the first thing i need to complete. it is my favorite, too. :)

• 5 months later...

I am an obsessive scrapbooker, yes I admit it!

Visit my blog, I can answer almost any scrapbooking question! LOL

http://disneyscrapbo...9.blogspot.com/

I have two other blogs, my cruise blog and my regular life one.

Wow you are good, I have all the tools, only dream about it, instead of doing anything. Now we are getting ready to move and my beautiful craft room will get smaller, so I have to get rid of some supplies, which will kill me. I still have things from when I owned my cross stitch store more than 26 years ago

Wow you are good, I have all the tools, only dream about it, instead of doing anything. Now we are getting ready to move and my beautiful craft room will get smaller, so I have to get rid of some supplies, which will kill me. I still have things from when I owned my cross stitch store more than 26 years ago

I would hate to have a smaller craft room! I always want bigger! LOL

If anyone know someone who is looking for a cricut mini, cricut jukebox, tags,boxes and bags cartridge and paper doll dress up cart. I have them for sale cheep, need to get rid of them before we move. I can only move 3 of my machines and I don't even know if I am going to have room for them