Second Dumbo pics and Fast pass info

From WDW Magic...

FASTPASS available from today at Dumbo

Jun 22, 2012

Disney has today confirmed that FASTPASS is now operational on the new Dumbo attraction in the new Fantasyland.

FASTPASS tickets can be collected at the entrance to Mickey's Philharmagic. Standby guests will enter the queue area, and when available, will use the Big Top interactive indoor queue area. FASTPASS guests will head directly to the ride, bypassing the indoor queue area.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Fantasyland/News/22Jun2012-FASTPASS-available-from-today-at-Dumbo.htm

Nice!

The Mouse has still not announced an official opening day for Dumbo2 (they're still only saying "July"), so they may have lucked into a soft opening. Very cool!!

They have officially announced the FastPass availability. They're also saying that they are continuing to "play-test" the interactive queue inside the big top, and that they may periodically bring guests in to try it out too.

Starting in "July" (no official date yet) guests that enter the standby queue will be taking into the big top play area while they wait. Fastpass riders will bypass the bigtop and be taken directly to the Dumbo attraction.

OK, the TCD twins did find the time to text some photos to the old man, but I was too busy over the weekend to post them.

Here's a photo of twin #2 on Dumbo #2. You can see Dumbo #1 flying in the background:

dumbo2.jpg

And here's a couple of Fastpasses from Day 1:

dumbo1.jpg

I have more photos that I might be able to share. That is in negotiations at the moment.

TCD