Detailers steam cleaning in overflow this morning

Went looking for the otter we spotted wednesday and found a detailer steam cleaning a MH instead. That's one of the things I like about the fort, even if you don't do what you planned, there's always something to watch.

Anyway, I thought they'd stopped the detailers in overflow but must have been mistaken. I took pics to share... just have to get them out of my camera without the card reader.

DH talked to the guy doing the work when we came back in after another otter hunt - otters are so much cuter than squirrels, and this one is adorable! Anyway, it was hours later and he was still at it. Looks like he gives great service. Not something we could justify - the estimate he gave for our TT was $350. Ouch. I don't even want think about how much that MH is costing. It sure does look mighty pretty now though...

Last we heard was the overflow was OK, but not at the campsites.

Yep! I'm not sure if they're allowed to drive through the camping loops advertising trolling for business, and if you want your TT/MH cleaned you need to unhook and bring it up to overflow.

No more all-day pressure washer hum at the campsites. :waycool:

DH talked to the guy doing the work when we came back in after another otter hunt - otters are so much cuter than squirrels, and this one is adorable! Anyway, it was hours later and he was still at it. Looks like he gives great service. Not something we could justify - the estimate he gave for our TT was $350. Ouch. I don't even want think about how much that MH is costing. It sure does look mighty pretty now though...

When we were in Elkhart we had our MH hand washed and waxed for $250.

Yeah.. probably sweating his *** off

Su nuff! And such a sexy ass it is! :clint:

If ours was waxed in our driveway, that would mean David would expect me to help him. Not worth $350.

Oh I was helping. Just like I'll be helping him replace the awning fabric. Combined, that $700+ saved, will cover our Fort stay, with a beer or two included.

Our motto: The more WE do; the more we DO..