I left ff cards at every rest stop we hit up & down i95 - and trust me, that's a lot of em. :dogsnicker:

then I gave cards to both the camping groups doing GG's at Carolina Crossings CG on Saturday and to the neighboring sites as well. DH teased Starla & I, saying we looked like a modern day Hansel & Gretel, leaving a trail of business cards behind us. Hope it works...

Waiting for GRUMPEE....Jerry from No. Illinois to get home from the 1200 loop, so he can join up. Also had a mouse decorated TT next to us in Nashville, they got a card and the spiel also.

Only 14 more to hit 900!

I directed someone else over here from rv.net yesterday. Not sure if they'll click through, but I always cringe when I see FW questions over there...and at least half the responses are incorrect and/or outdated. When someone is giving opinions on pets that hasn't visited since 2003, you're NOT gonna get correct information. The entire pet loop concept has evolved since then, the kennel has moved...the most current information on the Fort can ALWAYS be found right HERE!

• 2 weeks later...