Hello, been looking around this site and really looking forward to the Fort. I have a quick first question. I see (and have been reading) that anything shorter than a week on short notice is hard to get. I would like to reserve thursday thru sunday but that comes up unavailable. But if I put in the same thursday thru the next thursday, it its available. Can I book the week and then call back and change it to the shorter reservation?

Thanks.

Welcome! Yes, that is a game Disney plays with reservations. That will work and it is a common practice to get dates you really want. A lot of people use one of our travel agents that specialize in Disney reservations that are on here, they seem to be able to work miracles and sometimes even find discounts. Good luck and we'll see you at the Fort!

thanks to all, will check it out when we get back this week from camping at Ft Clinch (north Florida area). Been wanting to go to the Fort all year, but I want my kids to go to some state parks before they have the Fort experience and never want to go back to a state park :)

@puretcrazy - yes, long time Seminoles here, looking forward to football season. Maybe a camping trip back to Tallahassee during football season is in order.