• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did too. It was the very first WDW park that I visited and to this day I believe it was better then than it is now.

Not so HIDDEN JOKER!!

And Halloween is in the air...

• 3 weeks later...

Epcot Center, really Aaron, tsk, tsk.

It will always be Epcot Center. I don't recognize the dropping of the word "center" from Epcot Center. Whenever I have referred to Epcot Center as Epcot, it was only only in the interest of brevity and not in collusion with the name changers.

I also don't recognize the existence of:

-any Rocky movie after he defeats the Soviet boxer

-any Rambo movie after Rambo 2

-the President of Iran (since he has no real power)

-any Die Hard movie after Die Hard 2

-the United Nations as a legitimate world governing body

-the use of the word football for anything other than the sport that uses a pigskin and and plays on the gridiron

-the Chicago Cubs as a "major" league team

-journalism.....since I haven't seen any in the past decade

-Stitch's Great Escape

-any dancing TV show

-any apple other than the "Honey Crisp"

-the Detroit Lions as a legit contender (I will believe it if I ever see it)

I could go on and on.....

The two of you can walk hand and hand the next time you go to MGM Studios.

That change was made necessary by the loss of the association with MGM. Epcot Center changing to Epcot was due to loss of sense.

Once they lost their "Center" they started making horrible decisons like losing River Country, Petting Zoo, Discovery Island, trams, etc.

Moral of the story: "Never lose your Center." :clint:

The two of you can walk hand and hand the next time you go to MGM Studios.

I have 2 commemorative tickets we bought when they were building the studio park and they say MGM maybe we should not cash them in for park tickets and just save them.

they started making horrible decisons like losing River Country

BB and TL open, no need for RC.

they started making horrible decisons like losing Petting Zoo

Health liability risk and future law suits, get rid of it.

they started making horrible decisons like losing Discovery Island

AK opens, no need for DI.

they started making horrible decisons like losing trams

Wrong form of transportation mode for what is needed at the Fort.

History of the switch to buses shows that they were right.

Save them for what?

I would use them.

That's what I think also we got them for $o activate 99 each they are 4 day hopper pass, I did see that right now being a DVC member we can get a AP for $399 each and do not have them till you want to use them so if you already have a AP you can wait till they expire. We might do this for a upcoming trips.

That's what I think also we got them for $o activate 99 each they are 4 day hopper pass, I did see that right now being a DVC member we can get a AP for $399 each and do not have them till you want to use them so if you already have a AP you can wait till they expire. We might do this for a upcoming trips.

Not just the AP, but the PAP. Definitely thinking of doing the same. You can not buy the tickets till October 1st and must buy them by the end of the year. However, you are correct on being able to wait to use them. I wish they would give us discounts on the Premier Passport (Both Disneyland and WDW). I have a conference in April in Anaheim and have enough trips that I could use it, but with the PAP so discounted, I will jst buy DL tickets.

Not just the AP, but the PAP. Definitely thinking of doing the same. You can not buy the tickets till October 1st and must buy them by the end of the year. However, you are correct on being able to wait to use them.

We are planning a trip between Christmas & New Years 2013 so as long as we activate them before Dec. 31 2013 all is good. Really trying to talk the wife into a Fort trip for next July 4th as I hope to retire by then and what better place to celabrate after 37 years at my job!!!!!!!!!!!! So if that happens the passes would really work out great just start a little earlier then planned.