I vote bracelet too. The one hole is larger for the clasp. The smaller side would be the anchor side for the chain or leather band. I have never seen Disney ones before but the girls had similar things with butterflies on them before. I'll look to see if they still have one. Welcome back Norm. I want a repeat of your summer plans. We are hoping for Niagara next summer. Did you go to HC?

Thanks for posting the picture TCD! Can you do that for all the pictures I want to post?

Laura

How about I tell you how to do it, and you try it for yourself. It's easy.

Here's how to post a photo that you find on another site. . .

First, right click on the photo. On the drop down menu that appears, click on properties. It will show you the address of the photo. Highlight the entire address and then click copy and close that window.

Then when you write your post, look for the icon on the tool bar that looks like a photo. If you move your cursor over it, it says Image. Click on that. Then paste the address you highlighted into the box and then click OK.

Like magic, the photo will appear in your post.

Try it.

TCD

Thanks TCD!!! Now to figure out how to post ones in my own arsenal. Oh, And learn to resize-holy smokes! Sorry so large.

Way to go.

Posting your own photos is even easier. First, upload them to a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com. Then you just have to copy and paste the address provided by the hosting site.

The hardest part is getting the photos uploaded. Once you figure that part out, the rest is easy.

TCD

http://img2.etsystat...N.152596170.jpg They are bracelet fronts. I have no idea how to post a picture here (please forgive me) but if you follow the link you can see.

Do I win a toaster?

Laura

PS. Fishing lure... lol!

That is indeed what they are. I had one as a kid. Not sure where it is now. The one hole is elongated because that side has a hook on it that fits through and then tension pushes it out to keep it together until you squeeze to release it. The other side should be "permanently" attached. I forgot about that bracelet. I may have to dig through some of my kid stuff at my Dad's house. Who knows what else I might find. ;)

Hi Norm! I had no idea what those things were but I'm awfully glad that little lady won herself a toaster. :thumbsup3:

I camped a bit with friends at Four Mile Creek back in the early 70's. I don't remember any amenities at the campsites. You had to go to a communal spigot to fill water jugs and bring them back to your campsite and go to a rather nasty 4 seater outhouse to do your business. No stalls, just seats. :bugeyes: Glad to hear the place is still alive and well after all these years.

Hi Lou,

My sister had something similar when we were younger. I googled "vintage Disney Bracelets" to see if I could pull up a visual to see if I was right and that photo came up. Clearly, it is not exactly the same size or length but I figure close enough to make the call. Your right on the toaster (It has not come yet anyway) I will just take one of these.......

fort-wilderness-locomotive.jpg

Thanks, my computer at home is on the fritz, and I can't get in at work, I can just see subjects. We thought they were probably a part of a bravely, but wanted to confirm it. I haven't figured what to do with them though, I wonder if a jeweler could restore them, and the girls could each get one, or I was thinking about somehow getting all 3 hooked up for my mom as a Christmas present. Thanks again.

@Debbie, Four Mile Creek still has water throughout the campgrounds, but the bathrooms are brand new with showers. The 200 loop is now all electric as well.

@Momoffive, what is HC? I oblivious right now, I'd it has to do with Canada, we didn't go to that side, stayed in US and my daughters had a blast.

Best Regards,

Norm

If you want to go the cheap route, looks like you can use a wire clothes hanger and make you the bracelet part. The kids arms might fall off, so maybe it isn't hte cheap route in the long run......

I did send the pics to some "crafty" folks at work. Their suggestions was zipper pulls.