Hoop de Doo or Epcot evening

On our next trip, I've agreed to only 2 park days, but secretly, it's killing me to not go to Epcot. I love it, but the kids love Hollywood Studios more. We've been debating the Hoop de Doo Review because I haven't been since I was a kid and no one else in the family has been, but then I was looking at prices and realize we could do an evening World Showcase trip to Epcot for the same amount of money, cheaper if DD16 decides to come because she'd stay with DS3 while we did the World Showcase.

So what would you do?

Hoop de Doo Review with 2 adults, (maybe a teen), and a 3 year old or World Showcase with a 3 year old or maybe just the adults?

I assume you will not have park hopper tickets. If you are adding a day to your park tickets, I would not limit Epcot to just an evening touring World Showcase. I enjoy the front part of Epcot as much or more than World Showcase. I think the front is more kid-friendly, too. That way you can spend the day there, let the DD babysit the tired 3 year old that evening so can have some adult time at World Showcase.

Since I was just there... I totally LOVED the HDDR! I didn't really plan on going, but my brother bought us tickets. We all loved it. The show was so funny and the food was wonderful! It's worth going to.

We also all loved Epcot. We spent 3 days there this past trip, and could have spent another day! It was my favorite park!

So, I don't think you could go wrong with either option.

Judy, no we don't usually do park hopper, but I'm considering it for this reason. Maybe do DHS in the morning and Epcot at night. I love the front of Epcot too, but the hubs said only 2 full park days, so I'm trying to find a compromise.

That's tough. Both of these are very unique experiences. It's like comparing apples to oranges. I love Epcot and most park-evenings are spent there on my trips, but I also love a Fort evening, cocktail on the porch and then drinks and dinner at HDDR. I don't have kids with me at the Fort, though, so take that for what it's worth.

Really, I guess what I'm saying is you can't go wrong with either choice. Enjoy!

Me: Maybe we'll get a park hopper and do HS in the morning, come back for Z's nap, and do an Epcot evening.

Hubs: That's too much for one day. What about a MK day, HS day, and one day when we're just hanging at the Fort we do an evening at Epcot?

Problem solved, I think. And I still might get the HDDR.

For me it would have to be the HDDR....Epicot is fine but it involves a LOT of walking and the kids can get tired very easily (I do too).

Our children are in wheel chairs so they do not tire of walking but do tire when we try to cover all of Epicot in one day. DH loves Epicot....me not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Me: Maybe we'll get a park hopper and do HS in the morning, come back for Z's nap, and do an Epcot evening.

Hubs: That's too much for one day. What about a MK day, HS day, and one day when we're just hanging at the Fort we do an evening at Epcot?

Problem solved, I think. And I still might get the HDDR.

:yaysmilesa-smiley: