• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Wow. All these pics (and me not remembering them), really reinforces the fact that I have to pay closer attention. There's a whole world out there that I'm missing.

My favorite thing to do these days is poke around all the nooks and crannies of the parks (and there are plenty!) and try and find new, cool details and things I've missed before.

My favorite thing to do these days is poke around all the nooks and crannies of the parks (and there are plenty!) and try and find new, cool details and things I've missed before.

Me too.

It is amazing to think that as many times as I have been to WDW, there are things that I still have never seen.

Carol's new photo, above, is an example of that.

I am sure I have never laid eyes on that thing.

But based on the surroundings, I am going to guess that is a photo of an item displayed in the back part of the Japan pavilion in Epcot.

TCD

Me too.

It is amazing to think that as many times as I have been to WDW, there are things that I still have never seen.

Carol's new photo, above, is an example of that.

I am sure I have never laid eyes on that thing.

But based on the surroundings, I am going to guess that is a photo of an item displayed in the back part of the Japan pavilion in Epcot.

TCD

Wow that was quick!! Yes, it is. There is a mini museum back there.

Wow that was quick!! Yes, it is. There is a mini museum back there.

Kind of like how quick you were guessing my photos a couple of weeks ago.

I haven't been to that little museum in a while. The last time I visited, there was a collection of vintage Japanese tin toys. It was pretty cool stuff. It reminded me how "Made In Japan" was not a good thing when I was a kid. My how times have changed.

TCD