• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

I know, I know, I know!!!!!! Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!!!!

It's inside of the crane for Golden Oaks! Right, right, right? ???

Don't try and tell me it's SM lit up. I knows better.

OK I won't.

But that is what it is. SM was shut down and my husband got this photo from that boring carousel of progress ride.

I do....

Ew

As for Space Mountain... sadly it's almost the same coaster that they had at the park we used to go to in RI when we were kids. It's just in the dark. The "scariest" part is that not seeing those sharp turns coming usually means I need a chiropractor after riding it.

It's true, not the biggest thrill ride. I think for us it is more the nostalgia of it. It does toss you around a little which I find annoying. Then I went on some of the older ones at Hershey this summer and realized SM isn't so bad.

My son and husband were the last riders on it once when they closed it down for renovation for a long time a few years ago. Literally the guy closed the queue right after they walked in at midnight.