• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

As you're walking from future world it's the gift shop directly in front of you as you enter world showcase. There's 2of them next to each other. The one sells flower and garden festival stuff now and the moonshine is there.

Most of these were probably illegal moonshine operators at one time or another and became legal like Tim Smith on the show Moonshiners. I actually have a couple of jars of Junior Johnson's brand at home which are 80 & 100 proof which are very good.

Best Regards,

Norm

Wait.  Which gift shop?

Oops sorry...

As you're walking from future world it's the gift shop directly in front of you as you enter world showcase. There's 2of them next to each other. The one sells flower and garden festival stuff now and the moonshine is there.

Yep, that's the one.

I've seen the moonshine in the America pavilion gift shop too.

Well, they call it moonshine. It's probably not what you're thinking of: http://backwoodscraftspirits.com/shines.html

TCD

We can actually get this stuff in our liquor stores up here.  It's good but it's nowhere near the stuff my uncle in FL had, that he bought at a knife show out of the trunk of a car from some guy from TN.  B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well. I know where it is. I walk past it almost every night. But I can't think for the life of me what is above it. It's one of the windows on hall of presidents. Near the exit of it.

Good job on the location, but I can't believe you, of all people, do not know what is directly above that window.

Please take a look the next time you walk past it, and come back here and tell me what you saw.

Or, maybe some other Fiend who pays attention will beat you to the punch.

TCD