• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

The FW boat dock itself?

You got it!  We had boarded the boat first and the boys wanted to sit up front.  While we waited for the boat to fill I got several pics of this bird.  He/she was very cooperative!

Is it hanging from a gutter?

Is it at the Tangled Bathrooms in Magic Kingdom?

WBI

I thought it was a "down spout" also. But I was thinking at AK

Great guesses.  Here is one more pic a bit further away from it (or one of the many in the area).

IMG_1414_zpsbsfnazbv.jpg

It is a "rain chain" (I believe they are Japanese in origin).  There are a few of them hanging around the perimeter of the covered area in the Mine Train queue.  Going from the roof line to the ground, they provide a soothing, gentle way for water to drain from the roof either from rain or (in this case) the ride's water features.  There may not be any in the fastpass queue; I have only been in the stand-by queue.

• 3 weeks later...

That's right next to pirates. It's part of the Pirates treasure hunt game. This one is where the blow guns shoot you with poison darts (air). If you want exact location it's the little alley by the Pirates clock tower.

That's right next to pirates. It's part of the Pirates treasure hunt game. This one is where the blow guns shoot you with poison darts (air). If you want exact location it's the little alley by the Pirates clock tower.

If I recall correctly, while the Pirates Treasure Hunt Game stuff is a little noisy, it's not a bad place for a midget to catch a nap. My wife took my son back there to nap and then my mother-in-law sat with him while he did. :)