• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Dang...I used to be so good at this game!  I don't know this one either except that it's Tom Sawyer Island.  Was it where they did the Mike Fink boats rides from?  If not, it looks like I need a trip to WDW so that I can refresh my memory.  It's been 6 months since my last trip and my memory isn't what it used to be!  :rofl2:

Oh, oh, oh, I know this one!  That is the fountain in Magic Kingdom.  Turn left at Casey's as you walk down Main Street toward the castle.  The bathrooms are in this area, as well as the baby care and first aid area.  Boy am I going to be embarrassed if I'm wrong!  :(

:banana:

Oh, oh, oh, I know this one!  That is the fountain in Magic Kingdom.  Turn left at Casey's as you walk down Main Street toward the castle.  The bathrooms are in this area, as well as the baby care and first aid area.  Boy am I going to be embarrassed if I'm wrong!  :-[

:rofl2:

Oh good, I finally got one right.  I thought I knew where everything was at WDW, but you've had me stumped quite a few times.