• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

TCD, is your photo near Gaston's?

Yes. Very close.

Wow....i cant think of anywhere else in adventure land if we were close.....how about Gaston's?

When I said TJ was warm I meant he was in the right park.

Wow....didnt see dave's post so in the interest of fairness i will say inside the gift shop in the belle village.

No, not inside. But you are burning up.

TCD

Thanks for the hint. But it doesn't help. I'm stumped.

I knew this one would be hard, so here's a photo of the entire bench where that lion head appears (you can see it down at the bottom toward the back of the photo) :

RoyalFamily5K2013251_zps7cca34ac.jpg

This bench sits behind a place where I am sure a few Fiends (me included) have stopped to purchase an iconic Disney snack item.

TCD

Devores is the big weiner, but I cry foul since he has probably worked in there numerous times. :wave1:

Yes I work in there allot. but, given its location, I rarely see this. I am looking the other way. The guests see this more than I as they are looking that way while I am taking the pictures.

Outside of the Festival of the Lion King show.

The path leading to Camp Mickey and Minnie. It along the left side as youre walking into the camp and there is a vendor acrossed from it that sells Mickey bars.

Nope, it's not in Camp Mickey Minnie.

It's in another part of AK.

It is right behind a snack cart that sells an iconic snack, but it's not Mickey bars.

TCD