Depends on what loop you are in.  The CS for the 100 & 200 loops (only one I've used) has a basketball hoop across from it & that's where most seem to park.  Otherwise I don't think any of them have a parking area.  You sort of have to make your own if you want to drive your GC to the CS.  If I remember correctly there are 6 washers & driers available.  Remember to bring your own detergents because they are very expensive if you buy the small packages everytime you need to wash.  They cost $2 for a wash & $2 to dry.

I think there are 8 dryers.

The Purex All-In-One Sheets are GREAT!!!

I need to remember this.  With 5 kids we always have to do laundry at least once during our stay.  I usually bring all 3 detergent, softner and then the dryer sheet.  We need to add this to the what to pack thread!  All in one.  Minimize!

Thanks!

The comfort station on the main drag of the full hook-up loops has a parking area across the street.  The CS on 1100 has a parking area behind the building.  300 you can take a GC down the sidewalk at the loop entrance & park on the grass in front of the CS.

Most of the CS have a little area near the ice machines where you can park.  The big wash room near the cabin pool has lotsa parking.  That's the laundry room I favor because there are so many machines & you can swim or work on your tan while waiting for your laundry.

In most loops there are five washers and six dryers.  There are change machines, laundry product dispensers and a Coke machine, all for a price.  We use the Purex 3-in-1 sheets too.  500 does not have parking in front, but some people slip in from the rear off the main drag.  Most machines work regularly, but some folks don't clean the dryer lint screen, so be sure and check before you dry and clean when you finish.  Someone will silently thank you.

In most loops there are five washers and six dryers.  There are change machines, laundry product dispensers and a Coke machine, all for a price.  We use the Purex 3-in-1 sheets too.  500 does not have parking in front, but some people slip in from the rear off the main drag.  Most machines work regularly, but some folks don't clean the dryer lint screen, so be sure and check before you dry and clean when you finish.  Someone will silently thank you.

Has anyone had problems with the 3 in one sheets kid of falling apart and getting fuzzies on the clothes in the dryer?

Has anyone had problems with the 3 in one sheets kid of falling apart and getting fuzzies on the clothes in the dryer?

NO.    :wheelchair:

NO.   

(oops.  do I get points for a one word reply???)  hehehe.

300 CS has an open area in front of it off to the right of the walkway that will easily fit a few carts.

IIRC that laundry room has 6 of each.

Used the all-in-ones for the first time in November.  They worked GREAT - no problems at all, and they smelled good too!  :rofl2: