The Practically Perfect Mouseketab Halloween with Fiends!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here want to find out what we did, I know I was there but can't remember. I love TR's from Fiends that were at the fort the same time as us, this way I don't have to do one LOL

the lobster cheesy thing from Ireland = Fisherman's pie. One of the best things at F & W! TCD

I love the bridge pictures. I did not know they had to move it everyday. Too cool. Thanks.

Yeah, I'm guessing they move them backstage every night after the guests have cleared (or at first light every morning), spend the day backstage preparing the fireworks, then move them back onstage every afternoon. That's why I said the bridge goes up twice a day. I'm honestly thinking the first light thing cause it is probably very hard to move those barges in the dark and also too expensive to have a 3rd shift crew load the fireworks.

Kewl! Way to score the drawbridge photos with the fancy schmancy cam! Looks like everyone was having a good time at F& W as well! <3 Love it!

Thanks!! And yes we were having an awesome time!

The only time I saw that bridge go up, I was on the other side of it, and didn't get a look at all the cool stuff going by like you did.

You got some great photos.

That would be a cool job- fireworks barge driver.

TCD

I remember the first time I saw the bridge up, it really spooked me. I was coming at it from the other direction and didn't see it go up, just turned the corner and saw this wall there. Very strange experience.

I was really trying hard to get some real detail on the globe. The engineering behind that thing amazes me.

I have time to continue one more update on your regularly schedule trip report.

After the bridge returned to its normal walking mode, we continued around WS

IMG_3263.jpg

We were getting close to Mexico, so it was Margarita time for most

IMG_3264.jpg

For me it was Peach Schnaps Time and Rice Cream (although don't think I got a picture)

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

Our tour of the WS is now complete, and we are messing around in Club Cool. Some new folks needed to try Beverly

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

Now we're hangin out at the Fountain Watching Spot while a few folks wandered in Mouse Gear

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

wandering toward the exit

IMG_3283.jpg

somebody at Guest Relations was playing with a remote control Mater

IMG_3286.jpg

aaah newlyweds

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

Then we accosted the Photopass Photographer

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

And thus ends BATWIT 2012!!

This was taken from the bus when we stopped at WL

IMG_3297.jpg

Coming next.... Trick or Treat!

See I was right.

You do make it look so easy.

I mean how often does one get to experience rare moments like the opening of the draw bridge and the Illuminations barge being brought in for the night's show. It's like they were just waiting for you to get there so that you could get some cool shots of the bridge.

If that wasn't enough you got a picture of cute button pushing bridge raiser guy.

And it was a butt shot!!!! :partyline:

IMG_3297.jpg

My dd thought this guy looked great when she saw the pcture form across the room. Up close, not so much! :lol:

Again, wonderful pictures!

I was feeling sad that people got to dress up in costumes for this trip, but I won't get to do that for WWW. Then I realized - tutus, batons, and Loretta's BeDazzler - I'm sure we can come up with something i will enjoy! LOL

See I was right.

You do make it look so easy.

I mean how often does one get to experience rare moments like the opening of the draw bridge and the Illuminations barge being brought in for the night's show. It's like they were just waiting for you to get there so that you could get some cool shots of the bridge.

If that wasn't enough you got a picture of cute button pushing bridge raiser guy.

And it was a butt shot!!!! :partyline:

Honestly, just dumb luck!!!

More.. More.. More.. More...kungalooshhhhhhhhhh yum

The kungaloosh was yummy! Too bad we were so cold, or we would have made more!!

I did not know about the drawbridge. I learned something new today... Epcot photos looked like a great time...

Thanks for reading!

My dd thought this guy looked great when she saw the pcture form across the room. Up close, not so much! :))

Again, wonderful pictures!

I was feeling sad that people got to dress up in costumes for this trip, but I won't get to do that for WWW. Then I realized - tutus, batons, and Loretta's BeDazzler - I'm sure we can come up with something i will enjoy! LOL

You can dress anyway you please for WWW!!!!

Absolutely! And dont' forget I have purple hairspray and glittery eyelashes! ;D

Another awesome update Carol!

OMG, this IS gonna be a WWW!

How cool, never saw that bridge go up before! Looks like y'all had a fine time!

Thanks!

Carol, I have never seen the drawbridge go up! The pictures of the world up close and the barge was really cool.

Thanks!

That was an awesome day with some great Fiends. Only thing that could have made it better would be more Fiends. Well that and a couple more singapore slings. :batman:

It WAS an awesome day!

They start bringing the barges back immediately after Illuminations is over. We were there for EMH and got stuck at the bridge right after Illuminations.

That I didn't know!! But then, I'm usually up by my fountain after Illuminations is over......

I have seen that bridge go up a few times, a little tip here...........make sure your kids aren't ahead of you when it goes up, it could be a little frightning if it goes up and you are on the other side.

OK, time to continue on...

This is a really short update. I don't have that many Halloween pictures.

I was too busy handing out candy, and adult treats, and running the blender

We got back to the Fort just in time to set up stuff for Trick or treating.

I snapped a few pictures right at the start

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3303.jpg

After trick or treating, once again, we headed over to TJs and then later Bobs, for general STS and laughter!!

Oh, the crowds were good, but not crazy like in previous years. Rick did ask a few folks what loop they were in, and we did get a couple of "we are local" responses.

Nighty night!

OK, I actually got some stuff done at home over the weekend, so didn't work on the trip report. I need to continue on.....

Thursday, November 1st!

Waaaah, only a couple of full days left :(

Today started like all the others, breakfast with TJ and Missy, and looping for site pictures.

Then Rick & I decided to head to Animal Kingdom for a bit.

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

Ooops, phone call, more to come soon