How much does it cost to rent a small winniapago or something similar? The reason I ask is we LOVE FW, but always stay in a cabin. That is great when we have the boys with us, but it isn't really worth it for just DH and I. I am not a tent person! We can't rent a regular trailer because we don't have a truck to pull it. Just wondering if I should start looking into this.

Until recently, all I had was a Honda and was in a similar situation. Even the highest priced trailer rental from one of the FF sponsors is still a better value than renting a MH from somewhere like Camping World... and no stress of learning to drive it, backing it in, hooking up the hoses, lighting the water heater, etc etc etc.

It's great to know there are members who can help each other. ann0d seems pleased. And you may get to meet Donnie, too. Well that's the price you have to pay. :rofl2: Enjoy your stay. Do you have a schedule yet? Lots of us would like to meet you.

No dates yet, we just got back two weeks ago! :heartsmiley: Had a great time in FW!!!! We were so busy didn't get to spend much time, but did finally go down to beach to watch the fireworks and the electrical parade, which is so cool! Also made smores and watch a movie. Time goes so fast. I love WDW but love the FW so I am torn between wanting to just stay a FW and doing the parks. If only we had more time! My youngest isn't happy unless he is on death defying rides, lol, so we spend a lot of time in th parks. We were also at Universal for three days but stayed at Royal Pacific. Not happy with that place right now. Don't know if I will stay there again, but definetely FW! This was the second time and it gets better each time!