I read somewhere that the cinnamon rolls either will be, or are available at Gaston's Tavern in the new Fantasy Land...

Looks like Andrew has another assignment to figure this out and report back to the rest of us....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

flwildernessguy i'm with you I don't like Starbuks ether. If I want burn coffee i'll leave the pot on the burner a lot longer for $5 for a 5 pound bag and not a $6 cup of coffee

I'm with FWG... Iam not a fan of Bigbucks Coffee Sucks.... I do however find that the Kona Coffee available at the Poly is one of my favorites while at the World... I have even purchased the Kon

Find a way to add caffeine to this and coffee would be a thing of the past.

I read somewhere that the cinnamon rolls either will be, or are available at Gaston's Tavern in the new Fantasy Land...

Looks like Andrew has another assignment to figure this out and report back to the rest of us....

I'll have a photo of the cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern in my trip report. Don't know if they are the same, but it was really good!

Gwen, you will get this... being as you are from my neck of the woods so to speak, and not so sure if our "northern fiends" will get it.... If they are as big as a cat head, then they are probably the same.... :hah:

Gwen, you will get this... being as you are from my neck of the woods so to speak, and not so sure if our "northern fiends" will get it.... If they are as big as a cat head, then they are probably the same.... :hah:

:rofl2: I've lived here all my life, but I don't get it! But this cinnamon bun was 3-4 times the size of a cat's head!

Oh come on Gwen, have you ever heard of a "cat head bisquit"? Biscuits as big as a cat's head... "Well these things are cat head cinnamon rolls" They're huge!

Don't let me have to pull your Tar Heel card... (the state, not the school)

Oh come on Gwen, have you ever heard of a "cat head bisquit"? Biscuits as big as a cat's head... "Well these things are cat head cinnamon rolls" They're huge!

Don't let me have to pull your Tar Heel card... (the state, not the school)

Nope, never heard of it. Don't bother pulling my card for the school ... I never had one. DH went to NCSU ... I'd be disowned.

We stopped in McDonald's near Dinoland once. It was close and we were hungry. Haven't been back. We choose other eating places more themed to the WDW environment, not commercial places that are on every street corner at home. Don't let them mess with Cosmic Ray's (MK) or the Commisary (HS). I forget the name of the place at EPCOT, but Shawnee loves the meatball subs.