I agree Scott, this is the first time in 4 years we aren't having Thanksgiving Dinner at the Fort. But before that for about 6 years we went on Friday and stayed until Wednesday after, so this is the first time in 10 years we won't be there over TG weekend. Bummer

I agree Scott, this is the first time in 4 years we aren't having Thanksgiving Dinner at the Fort. But before that for about 6 years we went on Friday and stayed until Wednesday after, so this is the first time in 10 years we won't be there over TG weekend. Bummer

Gonna miss seeing you guys this year...Ready to return in 2013!

Thanks TJ! Still haven't sorted out the posting pics from my phone thing.

If you use photobucket to host your pictures copy then paste the bottom image link into your message. Took me a while and a little help but I got it.

Now back to the op wish I was there also but at this time not sure when if ever I will get back. Unfortunately I'm the only Disney fanatic in the family and they are burned out. DW would rather spend a week at a local CG doing nothing:'(