Fort Tent Site Cost/Availability-And now GC questions

Thanks Mo!!!!!

Now to save even more money, I may offer to sublet half the site.

But it would have to be a beer drinker, who brings their own cooler and will share it, and if they can bring a grill that could also be shared that would be a plus.

And if they pay for 110% of the site that would be best.

Only if you are a nonsmoker, who will not be at the site at the same time, and would let my kid ride around the loop on a bike.

I am willing to share my partial site with the right people. No charge. Just looking to give back to the Fiends who have been good to me.

Your a sweetie. :heart:

You stop by my site and I'll share a beer or 3. :beer:

Any recent Disney rentals that know if the Disney carts are by calendar day or 24 hour period?

WTFort why pay for a Disney cart? With the money you would save, by renting from Kenny, you could have beer delivered to your little cooler in the trunk. Unless AirTechs in SC make a LOT more money than in IL. :doublebeer:

WTFort why pay for a Disney cart? With the money you would save, by renting from Kenny, you could have beer delivered to your little cooler in the trunk. Unless AirTechs in SC make a LOT more money than in IL. :doublebeer:

Sweetpea, I wish I could rent from Kenny, but:

1. I'm not proof positive on this trip's dates and I don't want to hold up a reservation for him

2. It may end up being a 2-3 day trip, and all the info I've heard about Kenny is that he only rents for a week min.

Hell No we don't make more than IL, probably less..........

Thanks for thinking of me sugarplum!!!

:doublebeer:

:clint:

Can't hurt to give Kenny a call last minute (or whenever you know your dates for sure) and tell him your a Fiend. He normally doesn't do short-term rentals, but he's also been known to work a little magic from time to time, especially if you're not going at a super busy time.

He was able to do this just recently for friends of ours over Thanksgiving. :)

One correction on the Fort golf cart rentals- the official pick up time is after 1 pm. You can often get your cart earlier, but there are no promises that you can, so I don't think the info page should say rentals begin at 11, because in most cases they don't.

The return time is before 11 am. Always.

Long ago, they did rent carts for 24 hour periods. Which was a good thing if you picked up your cart late in the day. That has not been the case for years- now, regardless of the time you pick up the cart- it is due back by 11 am on the last day of the rental.

TCD