I am going to try to get into the 1400 loop. It's close to both Meadows pool, and campfire, next to 500 so if steph is there I can get some punch. I'm trying to find a map that shows the actual site numbers. I thought I've seen one here before. Any tips on how to word the request?

I know that 1431 is a popular site but is it close to the CS? And is it private?

Thanks.

We have a site app that has pictures of most of the empty sites. It is available for both android and iPhone. Search on Sites at the Fort.

Here is a link to videos of all of the loops

http://www.fortfiend...loopssites-r263

Here is a link to sites deemed close to the comfort stations

http://www.fortfiend...mium-loops-r132

We always word our request to explain why we want a particular site - in our case all dog related - and usually give them our top 3-5 requests. That way if we can't get our #1 pick, there are some other options, and also they're aware of the type of location we're looking for on the off chance we can't get any of the specific sites we'd like.

We really liked 1444. It was pretty private, and nothing was behind us. We liked being so close to the campfire and pool because we have a young son. Do keep in mind that if you back up to the campfire, that program is pretty loud and so are the movies afterward. It didn't bother us where we were (coud hear it for sure though), but I bet it's really loud in the sites closer to it.

Here you go:

1400-1.jpg

1431 backs up to the campfire area. It will be loud while the campfire program is going on. Personally, that is fine with me, but it might be annoying to others.

TCD

Thanks that exactly what I was looking for. Is there a place that has all loops showing the site numbers?

We really liked 1444. It was pretty private, and nothing was behind us. We liked being so close to the campfire and pool because we have a young son. Do keep in mind that if you back up to the campfire, that program is pretty loud and so are the movies afterward. It didn't bother us where we were (coud hear it for sure though), but I bet it's really loud in the sites closer to it.

Thanks for the info. I looked at a pix of 1444. And I like it. That going into the top five.

Would it be best to ask for different sites in the same loop or different sites in different loops? I really would like to get 1400 because of local and for my DD8

I didn't specify actual site numbers, but I might next time. I just said we wanted 1400 and explained why.... young son so wanted to be near campfire/pool, didn't want pet loop because of noise (we've had issues at other campgrounds where people leave their barking dog all day), etc.

If you want 1400, just say that, why, and give some numbers.

I didn't specify actual site numbers, but I might next time. I just said we wanted 1400 and explained why.... young son so wanted to be near campfire/pool, didn't want pet loop because of noise (we've had issues at other campgrounds where people leave their barking dog all day), etc.

If you want 1400, just say that, why, and give some numbers.

I agree with this. You are much better off saying what you're looking for than trying to get specific sites. If you want a site near the pool and near a comfort station, then that's what you should say.

Also, Ray, aren't you renting Donnie's 5th wheel? And using Judy as your TA? Let them take care of this for you. Tell them what you're looking for, and if anyone can get it, they can.

TCD

I agree with this. You are much better off saying what you're looking for than trying to get specific sites. If you want a site near the pool and near a comfort station, then that's what you should say.

Also, Ray, aren't you renting Donnie's 5th wheel? And using Judy as your TA? Let them take care of this for you. Tell them what you're looking for, and if anyone can get it, they can.

TCD

Agreed, toss Judy an email her way, and she'll get the 5ver set up on a GREAT site for you!!!

TCD

Agreed, toss Judy an email her way, and she'll get the 5ver set up on a GREAT site for you!!!

Ok thanks. Ill send Judy an email. But if I interrupt Judy's punch drinking time and i get yelled at I'm blaming you guys! LOL!