Disney/Star Wars Movie News/Rumors

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/19/disney-yet-to-confirm-leaked-star-wars-episode-vii-storyline/

I am not understanding how Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher can reprise their roles at their current age? Unless they make the characters completely from CGI like that stupid Hulk movie and just use their voices? I think it would be impossible for any of them to play characters that are several decades younger than they are. There is not enough makeup and plastic surgery for any of them.

Actually, Harrison Ford looks okay. Carrie Fisher looks pretty beat, and Hamill hasn't looked right since his accident.

6FB055B7-3DF7-4E74-995E-600D836575B7-3929-000002F9DC093869.jpg

Not cool, FWG.

I did not need to see that.

I will always remember her in the slave outfit.

As for the original trio appearing in the sequels, why not? The story could pick up 30 years after the last battle, and Luke could be training a new generation of Jedi's. He could have children, or even grandchildren involved. The princess and Han could help out. That would work fine.

TCD

• 1 month later...

I consider this good news....JJ Abrams has apparently been signed up to direct Episode VII. His work on Star Trek was great IMO, and gives me a new hope that this continuation of the storyline will be good.

http://www.deadline....vie-for-disney/

did you spot the embedded pun?

Yes I did. :thumbsup1: