Where to buy a flamingo/fiendmingo

Saw them at the Settlement this weekend. They say they do fade in the sunlight, but you could spray paint them purple.

Lorna, do you know how much they were? I will staying over night at AllStarsMo on March 20th. I just might hop over there and pick up a couple :rofl2:

doodlebug

Isn't there a phone number you can purchase anything at Disney?? Think I remember a post to that effect, but dont remember if it was here. :-\

TJ, I know there is a number to call. I called it to order cross stitch kits a few years ago, and it's a nice option but the shipping was a killer. I can't remember the exact cost but I do remember thinking I would never do that again.

Since I will be driving though that way I figured I would just drop in at the Fort and get a fix :rofl2:

doodlebug

If I remember correctly they were about $26 apiece.

Thanks Lisa :rofl2: Now I will definitely stop in to the Fort when I am down, I think it's a great service that Disney offers with there phone orders but if I can save on shipping I do that. yes I am cheap :)

I think I found the number on AllEars

doodlebug

I knew someone had to have that #. Thank you!

Also there is this.

I found purple flamingos on ebay in a set of 4.  Anybody want to share?

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-PURPLE-RAVENS-FLAMINGOS-/200396788938?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ea89454ca

You can buy them one at a time at this site:

http://plastic-flamingos.com/specialty-flamingos/color-flamingos/purple-flamingo-qty-1-flamingo

They are $8.49 each.

Isn't there a phone number you can purchase anything at Disney?? Think I remember a post to that effect, but dont remember if it was here. :-\

407-363-6200 is the WDW mail order number.  You need to be specific as to exactly what you want.

Right the m ore detail the better. And it's also good if you can tell them where you saw it.

I also found this-www.mail.order.@disneyworld,com  hope it helps.

Well that was useless. it took me to WDW homepage.

doodlebug

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of the Disney Flamingos after they have been out in the sun.  It is sad that you pay all that money and they don't last that long.  (these are not mine, but I know they have not been out that long in the sun...)

190420_1916767357543_1192749535_32304578_1915943_n.jpg