I've seen info on a few sites that says 180 days, but the official Disney site doesn't specify...

• Makeovers at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique are very popular, so reservations are strongly recommended. Call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895 to book your appointment with a Fairy Godmother-in-training today!
  • Guests must be between 3 and 12 years of age and be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
  • Your princess transformation will take 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the package selected.
  • Costume choices may include Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinker Bell and Tiana.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/downtown-disney/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-downtown/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering why Jason got that flyer?

Just a reminder.

If it's a WDW brochure, no need to wait for someone to pick one up and scan it. Mo has access to PDFs of just about all WDW printed material.

Just ask Mo.

I had a customer for another business I have on the side ask me to get info on it for there 9 year old daughter.

• 1 year later...

I kind of feel it's a waste of money, but since it will be Kailey's 10th birthday, this is what she's asking for...

You also have to call and book it. To my knowledge, you can not do this online yet. Also, you need to keep all your reservation info. This stuff doesn't show-up online in any of your reservations. Again, this was as of December last year.

We took my daughter to celebrate her birthday. She is 8. She had a blast. It really was worth it. However, we did bring our own dress. My mother-in-law handmade a Belle dress for her. 

A quick tip: bring cash to tip the Fairy-Godmother-in-training. I did not realize this and there was no option to tip through my credit card or magic band. I felt awful walking out of there and not doing that. Also, if you are doing the Memory Maker they will take photos of the entire process in BBB. We were so glad we paid for photos, as we are horrible with taking pictures. Plus, this gives you time to enjoy your vacation instead of scrapbooking it constantly.