Spankalishish 40!!!

Looked ove the tractors in the pulling area today,didnot see that tractor, but it could have been there. Tom

Thanks for the update. :heartsmiley:

But I can't imagine just lugging that thing around unless it was for something....and it was modified to more than plow. Maybe it is running shine.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So later that night after a few of these: Cindy (fortpartyof4) shows up with these: I had a tear in my eye after that! I got beer!!!!!! We ended the night with some looping and I saw the 2000 first

Backstory: Stef told me about her Jan trip to celebrate Jordan's return home from AStan. When I found out what dates she was considering, I asked if she minded company. She said no, so off to convin

Going to quickly finish this one up: I didn't take to many pics. Between Stef and Jason's reports I figure they will have it covered. And mine will be quick because I don't want to steal their thund

Genia, I don't know how I missed this report until now. Well done!

I have to comment on one photo that got my heart a-thumpin'.

That is one gorgeous, incredible Farmall H there! The H was an awesome tractor, mostly built in the 1940's or early 50's. We had a Farmall A on my Dad's farm that I spent hundreds of hours on as a kid cultivating crops. The H was primarily a general purpose plowing and cultivating machine, not quite as specialized as the A was. (We had another International tractor very similar to the H, but not branded a Farmall.) In any case, someone at the Fort has himself a nice toy there.

Ok, sorry for the tangent. Loved the report!

It was a pwettttyyy sweet tractor. The monster RV, Stef posted about was out in the lot too. So we actually looped overflow....maybe that is a first? :rofl2:

Thanks! I loved this trip. I still want to see the new Fantasy Land, and I really like EPCOT, but nuttin but Fort is flippin sweet.

You aren't the only one who noticed that. I saw it in the overflow lot the day I left and noticed Farmall right away, then how nice it had been restored. I'm sure I don't know nearly as much as you do but my rural roots definitely made me pay attention!

G - I saw that beer again in the Winn Dixie near my house - I had bought yours at a liquor store near the Fort - but tonight I noticed it says "Crack open a skull". Geesh! I was in a rush that afternoon, I swear I am not some psycho!!

swear all you want, psycho maybe not, BUT NUTZ is a good way....Fo Sure. :wave1: :clint:

That beer is chillin in the fridge and if I can stay awake :beathorse: until Tony gets home tonight, will be sampled.

Went to the tractor pulls today, still did not see that tractor. If you have never seen tractor pulls, you would be surprised by them. Were pulling ulimited today, like the one in the overflow lot. Full blown big block engines. roll cages, seat belts and all. like a drag race with tractors pulling weights. They pullon dirt and those big spinning tires throw dirt 20-30 fee in the air. something to see if you ever orerated a tractor. Hard one engine blow at the start line while I was there, bet that was expensive.

Cindy you ROCK!!!!!! :heart:

The beer was awesome! I shared with Tony (Really REALLY I did SHARE, no strings attached, well maybe not without strings or ..........nevermind) and we both give thunbs up. We were each discussing and swore we had something similar, kept trying to figure it out (we hadn't had this brew though) and THEN read the lable where it is brewed by Brick City out of Atlanta. One of our favorite breweries. LOL. :heartsmiley:

Thanks again for thinking of me. Enjoyed our breif time together! :jumpforjoy

:clint:

1F274785-06DD-49F4-BE7B-4B9B58566A97-1160-000000A89AE5B80D.jpg

E40D64A9-7F45-418C-901F-8F5D9C2349F8-1160-000000A8DDDCD92F.jpg

So glad you liked it!! I'll have to see if I can find it up here and pick some up for the hubs.

I had a great time too, wish I could have stayed all weekend but am glad I got the one day. Better than no days!

We'll have to try and have a beer when you come down next month. So save me a PBR.

We saw that tractor also. My hubby spent many years on one as a boy and has one very similar now. I know he's a happy man when he' s plowing or mowing something with his tractor.

I so wish we had stopped at Steph's site Saturday nite for the party. We didn't get in and set-up until late and were pooped!

I've enjoyed your report...thanks! It's also fun to read all the reports that weave around each other filling in the blanks!