"The Doofenslurper" - New Phineas & Ferb treats at Epcot

The Disney Food blog has posted an update abou tthe new Phineas & Ferb themed treats now being offered at Epcot, including an Agent P sugar cookie pop (on a stick) and The Doofenslurper - frozen lemonade topped with passion fruit sorbet foam in a spiffy collectible "beaker" glass...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/01/22/fun-find-phineas-and-ferb-treats-at-epcot-the-doofenslurper/

Excerpts...

IMG_4125-468x625.jpg

IMG_4129-468x625.jpg

Doofenslurpering at Epcot!

• 4 weeks later...

My kids don't usually ask for souvenir cups or anything, but I have a feeling that they will be begging for these. We are big Phineas and Ferb fans and these look super cool...darn it.

Hi neighbor! I'm in SJ too! More by Philly though.

love your SN my son collects pez dispensers too. He chucks the candy and uses them as puppets lol. I just got him 2 for Easter today!

Hi neighbor! I'm in SJ too! More by Philly though.

love your SN my son collects pez dispensers too. He chucks the candy and uses them as puppets lol. I just got him 2 for Easter today!

Awesome!! Pez dispensers are the coolest! I've run out of room displaying them in my office and keep trying to ooze my collection into the dining room...but my husband insists that Pez dispensers don't belong on the built-in shelves in our dining room. Oh well. lol I do pass the candy off to my kids...unless its lemon. Lemon PEZ candy is my favorite!