Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Magic Kingdom

The Disney Food Blog has posted a review of Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe at MK...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/01/27/review-cosmic-rays-starlight-cafe-at-magic-kingdom/

Excerpts...

Menu-1-Cosmic-Rays-600x453.jpg

Menu Board Showing Different "Bays" for Entrees

chicken-noodle-soup-Cosmic-Rays-600x547.jpg

Chicken Noodle Soup with Mickey Pasta

pork-sandwich-cross-section-Cosmic-Rays-600x560.jpg

Barbecue Pork Sandwich -- Cross Section

turkey-sandwich-inside-Cosmic-Rays-600x400.jpg

Turkey Sandwich -- Cross Section

Agreed - love Sonny! We were there late this year for a snack (sometime after midnight) and DH, BIL & SIL were giving me the googlie eyes while I was singing along.

Yes... I'm that dork. nerd.gif

Oh and the half chicken dinner with green beans isn't bad and a nice change from burgers and pizza.

We enjoy going to Cosmic Rays and sitting outside to "people and castle watch"

You can't knock this view!

HalloweenFort2011093.jpg

It's also fun to see the folks who make a complete meal out of the toppings bar. ^-^

This is another one of the places that never seems to be open when we are there. Think the last time we ate there was in the late '80s.

Gwen, you must be thinking of another place. Cosmic Rays is almost always open. It's one of the restaurants that typically stays open each night right up to near park closing.

Are you thinking of the Noodle Station, or whatever it is currently called? That restaurant is hardly ever open.

I like Cosmic Rays, but the three bay thing has always bugged me. Who wants to stand on multiple lines to get what everyone wants? Not a great place for a family to dine.

TCD