Bus transportation between parks?

However, not straight to MK. They would need to either take the bus to the TTC and monorail or ferry over, or take the bus to the Contemporary and walk over.

But AK to Epcot is direct

AK to Studios is direct

AK to MK - bus to TTC then monorail or Ferry OR bus to Contemporary then walk

HS to AK is direct

HS to Epcot is direct OR Boat/walk from International Gateway

HS to MK - bus to TTC then monorail or Ferry OR bus to Contemporary then walk

Epcot to AK is direct

Epcot to HS is direct OR boat/walk TO international Gateway

Epcot to MK - monorail, monorail OR out Intenational Gateway to Beach Club then direct bus

MK to Epcot - monorail, monorail OR bus to Beach Club then walk into International Gateway

MK to Studios - Ferry or monorail to TTC then bus

MK to AK - Ferry or monorail to TTC then bus

My son-in-law just asked me if there is bus transportation between the parks.

I don't know,.............. just kidding.

The asnwer is no. There is no bus that drops you off at the actual MK entrance from AK, but as Carol wrote, they will drop you off at the TTC.

If it were me, I would take the Contemporary bus from AK and make the 8 minute walk from the Contemporary to MK.

Or if you don't want to walk, take the bus from AK to AKL, it's only a three minute ride, and then take the MK bus from there to MK which does drops you off at the MK entrance.

That might be the most useful info for beginners ever

But you don't have to memorize that info. Just remember that you can get from any park to any other park either by bus, boat, or monorail.

all subject to change at the drop of a hat

That would be incorrect AR. The 3 AK to MK buses never change and run on a schedule.

It was always curious to me why Disney doesn't have buses between parks. They want you to park hop but make it almost impossible sometimes. :'(

I think it used to be this way, but not anymore.

Just recently, we easily hopped from the MK to DHS, and got from Main Street to the DHS bag check in under 30 minutes. We couldn't have driven ourselves faster.

It is easy to park hop using Disney Transportation.

TCD

It was always curious to me why Disney doesn't have buses between parks. They want you to park hop but make it almost impossible sometimes. :'(

They DO have busses between parks. The only place that doesn't have direct park to park is MK. Those buses go from the other parks to TTC/and back.

The reason is, all of the outside buses to MK, (Lynx, outside hotels, etc.) have buses to the TTC. To not duplicate Disney bus runs, they run MK buses to TTC. That way folks arriving on the public buses have a direct bus to every park from the TTC.

As Carol and TCD have said, park to park buses have existed for as long as park hopping has.

That way folks arriving on the public buses have a direct bus to every park from the TTC.

And that's why I believe that even though they'll be plenty of room at the planned third bus loop at MK for park to park buses, there won't be any there. While it would be great for people park hopping from MK, not so great for people that come in on the outside buses. They would all have to get to MK and back by monorail or by ferry.