• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How exciting for all the ladies of the WWW. I stopped by last year and got a mug and photo out of it. This year I'll be seeing some of you for a little while on park day. And guys, don't get jealous,

Wow... the similarities between Brian and H are quite spooky!! :rofl2: I stacked the dishwasher once really badly. Once.

Same here, plus I have to have them put gel on top of it so it isn't all chipped off in 2 hours. Plus, it's all about the chair!!!! (But if money was a crunch, the nails and toes would be the first to

Loretta don't forget to give him the number for the Chinese place that delivers

LOL He would just take them to the buffet! I think they would kiss his feet to go there. I am so not in the mood to prep meals! I will end up doing it but maybe PB and J for the weekend with some marshmellow fluff for a treat may be in line. I just better not come home to more housework. I have started to redo the entire house. Switched furniture in 3 rooms and added the furniture from the other house too. Still a lot to do but I will get most of it done before I leave.

II am hoping to make some crckpot freezer meals this week for my family, but I also have surgery coming up soon after I get home, so I want to pack the freezer for that as well. I still need to measure and weigh bags to be sure they are okay for Amtrak. Oh, and make bread. Make lots of bread. :)

If I have room for a hula hoop you have room for a pie! LOL

What kind of pie Lou?

Off work for most of the night tonight, but I will have to pick up later after most of the calls die down. But I will start to pack as I fold laundry. Fold and pack.

So should I add baking to my pre trip trip report? We'll see how my week goes. But Lou it may not make it there, we have a 9 hour train ride, LOL

We were driving to my parents for Thanksgiving one year in a snow storm. Something freaked out Brady and he busted through the dog barrier, ran to the front the SUV and jumped in Brian's lap (I was driving). In the process he ran through the pumpkin pie on the back seat. We cut out the pumpkin footprints and brought the rest of the pie to dinner.

Just sayin' 8)

Mine would get that deer in the headlights look. I'm sure my mom will have them over while I'm gone and he can work it out for the rest of the time.

Or it will be fast food week.

I told Shawn of the kids ever had to depend on my cooking we would become Vegetarian and eat Amy's frozen meals...except for the days we ate out

Ok, ok, I decided to leave DH a couple of easy meals for the weekend.

Looks like I'm adding "make sauce & meatballs" and "throw something in the crockpot" to this weekend's to do list.

If it's going to snow like they say, cooking and packing sound like a good plan anyway.

where do you people find men that cook?? Dave would either starve or be bankrupt from eating out all the time. I always got something easy for the kids to throw in the oven or crockpot, in this case, I'll be leaving checks on the fridge for pizza as between working 10-12 hours a day and the kids running me around the universe my freezer is looking pretty shameful. :banghead: