Ticket Price Increase May Come Earlier This Year

This month's Mousesavers newsletter indicates they believe Disney may increase ticket prices at the beginning of April this year, which is earlier than in recent years. These increases are typically announced late on a Friday, and take effect on Sunday. So they basically give 36 hours notice. The recommendation is that, if you plan on buying tickets this year for an upcoming trip, you may want to consider purchasing them sooner rather than later.

If you don't subscribe to the free newsletter and wish to, you can sign up here: http://www.mousesave...t-deals-emails/

Mousesavers accurately predicted last year's increase IIRC, but of course there are no guarantees they are right this time.

Did they predict when or just that there would be one?

When?

Can't tell you. You never know who's lurking.

Have ticket prices gone up every year?

If they haven't gone up every year, I can't recall when that was.

• 2 months later...

This month's Mousesavers newsletter indicates they believe Disney may increase ticket prices at the beginning of April this year, which is earlier than in recent years. These increases are typically announced late on a Friday, and take effect on Sunday. So they basically give 36 hours notice. The recommendation is that, if you plan on buying tickets this year for an upcoming trip, you may want to consider purchasing them sooner rather than later.

If you don't subscribe to the free newsletter and wish to, you can sign up here: http://www.mousesave...t-deals-emails/

Oh no, another unofficial Disney web site is wrong. That never happens. Maybe I just didn't hear about the price increase, after all I'm not that involved with Disney stuff.

My source is looking pretty good at this point.

BTW make sure you sign up for the free newsletter. I'm sure it'll have more stuff that they just make up to fill print space.

• 3 weeks later...

Either my source is wrong or Mousesavers source is wrong as the dates don't match.

Golly geez. On another thread, this tiny, little, insignificant, website's Queen of Content posted early on that according to her source, prices would go up in June and not April as the big boys were predicting. Guess what, smaller is better.