"Try-It" dishes for kids at Flower&Garden

Whoever came up with this idea must never have had children.

Are they crazy?

They didn't mention the prices, but I'm sure none of this fancy stuff will be cheap. Do they think people are going to shell out big money for this weird stuff?

This is interesting, though, because it suggests there are going to be a lot of food stations at the Flower and Garden Festival, which is a first.

TCD

There's an opportunity here, but I think they're missing the mark. Will be interesting to see pics of all this stuff. If they came up with catchy names, really fun presentations, and tastes that kids would be more likely to appreciate, it might work.

But if it comes off as just "dumbed down" versions of the adult stuff, I can't imagine it's going to go over well.

I actually think this is pretty cool! We were never a family to feed our children "kids meals" Christopher grew up eating the same food as the rest of the family. He is a very adventurous eater because we encouraged him to "TRYit" when he was young. We never forced him to eat anything. I was raised to at least taste everything. Even now as an adult my tastes continue to evolve. There are things that I despised when I was 15 that I love now.