Best pet loop for firework noise?

Hello, I just joined and wanted to ask about pet loops that you can't really hear the fireworks from MK? I see from the FW map that loop 300 looks best to be by all the stuff, but one of our boys HATES the sound of fireworks!! And was wondering what info people can give me on the 1600-1900 loops that take pets? Thanks for any info! Oh BTW, we are not planing on going till thanksgiving time '14 for the wife's 40th Bday!! Thanks again!

Welcome!

Your right it is different then booking a regular resort. At the fort you get to pick the area you'd like to be in. Like being further away from the marina so the fire works aren't as loud or being closer to the swimming pool because you plan on spending a lot of time there. Planning is half the fun and the folks here know the Fort better than some CMs at Disney. Have fun planning and just jump on in...the water is fine!

Thanks! Theres soooo much to look into with this! It's not like going to a regular resort where you just book it and go!!!

If you haven't found them yet, we have a bunch of Info pages on the other side of the FortFiends.net site where you can find a lot of good info to help with planning. You can find the Site Map to see what's what here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/site-map-find-what-you-need-here-r99

And of course don't be shy about asking questions! The folks here have a ton of experience with the Fort, camping and WDW in general, and are more than happy to share it. They'll also probably share an opinion or 2 (and maybe hijack your thread at some point) but you'll get some great info out of this bunch.

There's also pretty much always a "Fiend on the Scene" actually AT the Fort, so if you need any current info on something there, getting it first hand from someone is usually very doable.

Sorry to question you, but by the looks of google earth the lake in epcot it's about 3km???

WTF is 3km?

Hey stroza99, this is America, we deal in miles here. Are you a Canadian or something? Not that there is anything wrong with that other than you talk funny and don't know how the gas pedal and turn signal lever work.

As I measure it, it's about a mile from the middle of the lake where Illuminations takes place to the Fort's entrance.

OK, yeah bout a mile. I knew it was close, give or take a few steps. I keep wishing for a walkway between the Fort and Epcot. Avoid the buses as Lou says. It IS only bout 1/2 mile from the entrance of the Fort to the backside of the Epcot parking lot (through the swamp that is)

WTF is 3km?

Hey stroza99, this is America, we deal in miles here. Are you a Canadian or something? Not that there is anything wrong with that other than you talk funny and don't know how the gas pedal and turn signal lever work.

As I measure it, it's about a mile from the middle of the lake where Illuminations takes place to the Fort's entrance.

LOL nope not canadian, THANK GOD!! LOL it's just what the map stated!

OK, yeah bout a mile. I knew it was close, give or take a few steps. I keep wishing for a walkway between the Fort and Epcot. Avoid the buses as Lou says. It IS only bout 1/2 mile from the entrance of the Fort to the backside of the Epcot parking lot (through the swamp that is)

Ok, I'll give you that! Sorry to seam so picky but it's just one of our boys is a freak with fireworks! Thanks for everyones input!