The 100 loop is berricaded off and no campers are in the loop. It looks like they are replacing the wood frames and conquin pads and upgrading electric. Not sure how long it will be closed.

If they're upgrading the electric- it could be closed as long as the 900 loop.  What was that- two months?

Kind of weird timing on their part with Memorial Day weekend and summer crowds just around the corner.

But,  then again, the place is run by a bunch of idiots.

TCD

Two comments!

It's only 1/2 the size of 900 and they were doing "numerous" repairs on 100 during Feb & Mar.. Just my 3 cents.

OK- so maybe this is just adding some coquina to the pads.

TCD

They definitely trenching for some reason. You don't need to trench for just adding coquina to a pad. There is allot of heavy equipment and vehicles in the loop today. Im going to walk through tonight on our way to the Poly and see whats happening.  

Hope this is a quick fix, as we will be arriving June 2nd and had requested100 loop via TA and at online registration. 300 is not an acceptable alternate as we have pet allergies in our family. How is the 200 loop? Most appear to be small and crowded from the online pictures. Are there any recommendations for premium loops that are close to the marina (walking distance) and are NOT pet loops? Any chance FW would assign a premium/Full Hookup site and include a golf cart to compensate for a much longer distance fr the marina (wife has limited walking distance - guess we may have to consider full time use of an ECV instead of one at park as needed.

Any chance FW would assign a premium/Full Hookup site and include a golf cart to compensate for a much longer distance fr the marina...

I'd think that was highly unlikely since loop/site requests are not guaranteed (even booked through a TA) and even if 100 is still closed when you arrive, they have the option to put you in 200 - normally 200 or 300 but I would think if you told them of your allergy issues they wouldn't assign you to 300. 

Closest non-pet loop to the marina is 1000 which is up near the Meadows Trading Post.

I figured they were purposely letting the loop empty out when I only saw 3 sites occupied last weekend.  Boy, was that strange!

As for the pet/non-pet loop thing, I have never observed that being followed.  300 does tend to have more dog owners due to the proximity to the dog park, but I have stayed in many loops, some of which were supposedly not pet loops, and people had them.  We have the same issue (allergies) but have never had any trouble.  Most people are very considerate and sometimes we don't even realize they had a dog until we see it in the window or something.  The only thing we had happen once is someone didn't clean up after their pet, one of my kids stepped in it, and it wound up all over my patio mat and in the camper.  

If you want to be close to the marina, 100, 200 are the closest I believe.  

They definitely trenching for some reason. You don't need to trench for just adding coquina to a pad. There is allot of heavy equipment and vehicles in the loop today. Im going to walk through tonight on our way to the Poly and see whats happening.

They had a lot of sewer issues around 107-108 in Feb.

Took a look today. They are working on the electrical boxes on at least the first few sites on the loop. Not sure what they are doing, but no new wires or cables are being laid. Maybe upgrading the breakers or cable.

They also tore up and relayed the concrete on the first 5 sites. It was just the first 3 feet or so, not the entire pad and yes, the coquina pad is still there. Not sure if this is going to happen to all of the sites, but they are still working on the first 5. They also replaced some fencing that was damaged by the more experienced backers and some of the railroad ties that line the coquina pad. They did some major pruning of the trees as well. As work progresses, I will update.

Hope this is a quick fix, as we will be arriving June 2nd and had requested100 loop via TA and at online registration. 300 is not an acceptable alternate as we have pet allergies in our family. How is the 200 loop? Most appear to be small and crowded from the online pictures. Are there any recommendations for premium loops that are close to the marina (walking distance) and are NOT pet loops? Any chance FW would assign a premium/Full Hookup site and include a golf cart to compensate for a much longer distance fr the marina (wife has limited walking distance - guess we may have to consider full time use of an ECV instead of one at park as needed.

I would say NO WAY on getting a premium and GC for free. 

If you end up farther from the Settlement, you can use the internal buses. 

100 loop has camper, errr, tenters. There are 7 occupied sites, all 7 are tenters. nothing wrong with a tenter, just strange seeing that loop with nothing but tents rather than class As.