I'm ashamed to admit it but...

Today I was telling a friend about our upcoming trip to Disney next week and I got the same stupid question From a non Disney lover that I've gotten several times before...aren't you bored with disneyworld yet? Haven't you done everything there a dozen times. I've given up trying to explain my love of Disney years ago and just told him he'd understand if he ever went.

However it did get me to thinking. Have I done everything at the four parks and DTD?

Well here's a list of what I haven't done. It's shameful but true.

IYHO should I try to do them or it completely SMB?

Ellen's energy adventure (45 minutes, that's why I've never done it)

Journey into imagination w/figament ( sounds boring)

The legend of Capt Jack Sparrow (lines are always to long, and can't talk DW and DD into waiting)

The magic of Disney animation (just never seems to be a priority)

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (have never really looked into it)

Star Tours ( I am so ashamed I've never done it. No excuses. Please don't kick me off the board! Lol)

Ellen's energy adventure (45 minutes, that's why I've never done it)--Worth it Once

Journey into imagination w/figament ( sounds boring)--Unless you have a little kid along, NO!

The legend of Capt Jack Sparrow (lines are always to long, and can't talk DW and DD into waiting)--We had short line in Early February--another that is worth seeing once if you like the Pirates moviesIf you have younglings like me you will end up seeing it at least once per trip

The magic of Disney animation (just never seems to be a priority)  I liked it when I was young, but only go to that area for the character meet and greets lately  (Toy Story 3 characters and Wreck it Ralph characters on our last couple visits)

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (have never really looked into it) We havent played it but the kids love collecting the cards and you can get new packs of cards every day---it usually takes seconds to get the cards and if you don't want them you could give them away to fiends or toss them into one of the raffles

Star Tours (I am so ashamed I've never done it. No excuses. Please don't kick me off the board! Lol)  Awesome ride with many alternate movie sequences---worth riding a zillion times

I am sure you will get some opposing views but those are one fiend's humble opinions.

Ellen's is a must do for my nap. He naps in there. I don't know how because it is so loud but he is out within seconds of it moving. It it's hot out it is worth checking out. I enjoy it but its not a must do every trip.

Figment used to be better. It's always been a walk on for us, but I wouldn't wait for it or skip something for it.

I have no comment on the rest because we haven't done them and body wars has ruined all small closed in simulators for life for me. Thinking about them makes me ill.

Have you done any tours? Any extras? Firework cruise? Fishing?

Today I was telling a friend about our upcoming trip to Disney next week and I got the same stupid question From a non Disney lover that I've gotten several times before...aren't you bored with disneyworld yet? Haven't you done everything there a dozen times. I've given up trying to explain my love of Disney years ago and just told him he'd understand if he ever went.

However it did get me to thinking. Have I done everything at the four parks and DTD?

Well here's a list of what I haven't done. It's shameful but true.

IYHO should I try to do them or it completely SMB?

Ellen's energy adventure (45 minutes, that's why I've never done it)

Agreed, Ellen is good for a nap in the A/C. Plus you can usually get a lot of a row to yourself, up against a door, and stretch out your legs!!

Journey into imagination w/figament ( sounds boring)

I actually like it.

The legend of Capt Jack Sparrow (lines are always to long, and can't talk DW and DD into waiting)

This one you should see. It's pretty good.

The magic of Disney animation (just never seems to be a priority)

It's meh, a mere shadow of it's former self.

Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (have never really looked into it)

This is fun and addicting!

Star Tours ( I am so ashamed I've never done it. No excuses. Please don't kick me off the board! Lol)

The redo is awesome!!!!

I'm not a Star Wars fan. Is it worth it for us weirdos?

Yes, definitely.  The 3D effects are great, and it is a very efficient attraction- i.e. short wait times.

But be careful.

I was not a Star Wars fan at all.  We always avoided this attraction too.  In fact, the first time we rode it was right before it closed for the latest upgrade.  I said we all needed to check it out so we could do a before and after comparison.  At the time, I had only seen a couple of the movies, and my daughters had seen none.  Fast Forward to today, and Star Tours is one attraction that we seldom miss every time we visit DHS, and we have now seen all of the movies, and are fans of the franchise.

As for you questions about the other attractions- I say you need to try them all.  You never know what your daughter might like.  We always avoided the animation attraction at DHS too, but now my girls want to go on every visit.  They love the drawing class.

TCD