Jealous!

Oh yeah, I want to travel hundreds of miles to go stand in line for hours at overpriced and overhyped amusement parks where the temps are going to be 95 degrees, in the shade, unless it's raining that is, that is headed up by a pants wearing rodent.

Oh yeah, I want to travel hundreds of miles to go stand in line for hours at overpriced and overhyped amusement parks where the temps are going to be 95 degrees, in the shade, unless it's raining that is, that is headed up by a pants wearing rodent.

I'm doing it to meet the world's crankiest bus driver and to sucker convince my wife to bake a pie for our guest.... :rofl2:

I'm excited about it too! :)

4 days until we leave!! 6 days until check in!

See you there. We leave in 4 days. Post your site please.

Definitely!  We requested loop 500 so we right near the dog park.  I picked out sites based on the FW Google Earth, the loop videos somewhere here made, and the Fort Fiends app!  I sent in a request, but I know that won't do much.  We're going to arrive early and hope to do what our friends Gary and Carol do: go check the loop for open sites we like and come back to ask for them.  Based on the FF app, we're looking 548 and the ones next to it.  We'll see!

Ray, do you have a fort fiends sign?