Fa-Tang! - This Trip Report Brought to You By the Letter 12

Ok, I vote to have Nicole write more updates.  That was hilarious!

Agreed.

Definitely separated at birth. You are officially my themepark brother from another mother. Sisterly advice: don't ever go on ToT. Even if 5 year olds are coming off of it saying how awesome it is - they are too young to value their lives and you don't need to prove yourself to anyone.

Screw ToT. I hated it as a kid. I still hate it. My husband convinced me to ride it 3 years ago, and the thought still gives me the shakes. But I'll ride ANY rollercoaster, etc. Something about the straight down gets me.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok.  Since I know I love Nicki... and I know that I love MO... and anyone who calls herself Turkey Pants and is related to MO just has to be loveable....   I will gladly add my Hong Kong Phooeyesque  

I have a picture in my head of WWW and a 24-hour MK colliding.  :partythree:  :panic:  :pope:

OMG I love how you think and well... just you in general.  Both of you.  :heartsmiley:   Seriously folks, only do crazy things like this with people you truly adore or you will probably end up killing

I had some work in Chattanooga last week and the family went with me.  Took the kids to Lake Winnie...a small (but awesome) amusement park there.  I rode this thing called the Oh Zone....140 feet up strapped in and then it drops in a 14 story freefall.  For some stupid reason I did it twice in a row.   

I had some work in Chattanooga last week and the family went with me.  Took the kids to Lake Winnie...a small (but awesome) amusement park there.  I rode this thing called the Oh Zone....140 feet up strapped in and then it drops in a 14 story freefall.  For some stupid reason I did it twice in a row.   

Ummm pictures??? Trip report???

I have that one!

FA-TANG!

942792_10151921934171124_1052923319_n.jp

That's a 900,000 point improvement over my score earlier in the day!

Alright, spill it.

I need to know how to do that.

And hurry- I don't have long before there are no TCD twins left for me to shame.

Ok, I vote to have Nicole write more updates.  That was hilarious!

Agreed.

The three of you are dong great.

I'm glad there's still 9+ hours to go!

TCD

And?

You aren't going to share?

Someone told you.

So tell the Fiends.

I need this information.  Stat!

Thank you.

TCD

I am not sure of the exact target that gives you the 999,999 (talk to a joking cm) but i can tell you that the higher and farther the target the higher the score.  Sometimes you have to turn backward to find them too.  

I think the target above the exit to the first room is a good one, if you can hit it.

The room prior to the volcano has a good target that is close but high.

The volcano room -

the volcano is worth alot of points but if you spin backwards after coming around into the room find the highest target.

Also hit  to open the jack in the box and hit the target from the jack in the box.  

Above the jack in the box there is a spinning set of targets (these can be seen from the people mover)... those can get you some high points.

All I remember is that Nicki said "You hit the one that maxes out the score!" I hit it by the 3rd room I think? I usually can't even tell which laser is mine, so I have no idea how I hit the magic target. LOL

What she said was "my gun is broke" and then I said you hit the "one"... it was probably funnier after 20 hours of sleep depravation

I am not sure of the exact target that gives you the 999,999 (talk to a joking cm) but i can tell you that the higher and farther the target the higher the score.  Sometimes you have to turn backward to find them too.  

I think the target above the exit to the first room is a good one, if you can hit it.

The room prior to the volcano has a good target that is close but high.

The volcano room -

the volcano is worth alot of points but if you spin backwards after coming around into the room find the highest target.

Also hit  to open the jack in the box and hit the target from the jack in the box.  

Above the jack in the box there is a spinning set of targets (these can be seen from the people mover)... those can get you some high points.

Oh, so that's how it's going to be.

Just give me the same vague information that I can get from any CM.

Gee, thanks.

I just want to know where that one big target is.

I don't want to have to spin around and shoot at random stuff.

TCD

And what did that do to the recovering shoulder?

Sorry...no trip report forthcoming.  Being as I was packing for a work trip I forgot the camera.  There may be a GBear Studios video floating around, however.....

There is and it is awesome!  

I think it should be shared on the Anna thread.  She seems to have mastered the "Hands Up!!"