I especially love the line below. I'll have to remember to use it next time I make something up and post it as fact.

Tikiman needs to proofread his fancy web page before hitting the post button. It's "think" not "thing" schmuck face. I wonder if he's a friend of Josh?

"You won't get anyone from DVC or Disney to admit to any of this for quite a while and you may continue to thing I am just spreading rumors"

I especially love the line below. I'll have to remember to use it next time I make something up and post it as fact.

Tikiman needs to proofread his fancy web page before hitting the post button. It's "think" not "thing" schmuck face. I wonder if he's a friend of Josh?

"You won't get anyone from DVC or Disney to admit to any of this for quite a while and you may continue to thing I am just spreading rumors"

He rents the room over the garage from Josh's parents. LOL

He rents the room over the garage from Josh's parents. LOL

OK guys, you can make fun of Tikiman, but leave Josh alone. I like the guy. He gives better crowd calendars and info than TouringPlans for FREE! And he always reviews the booze. Josh is a good guy.

OK guys, you can make fun of Tikiman, but leave Josh alone. I like the guy. He gives better crowd calendars and info than TouringPlans for FREE! And he always reviews the booze. Josh is a good guy.

I actually reference Josh's crowd calendars. But don't tell Lou. 

And he always reviews the booze. 

Ahh, it's all starting to make sense now.

I actually reference Josh's crowd calendars. 

I get my crowd levels from the guy with one shoe that lives in the refrigerator box in the Kmart parking lot on 192. Hey, he's just as accurate.

I am more concerned about the rumors that are always flying around online about the GCH.  There are several sites (but they probably all reference each other) that say the entire thing is full of asbestos and needs to be rebuilt.  If that were true, wouldn't all of the MK and the original resorts have the same problem?  But either way, I hope none of it is true.  I like the feel of that building, especially the water features and the whole Kona/Ohana vibe. 

naa, they are going to build the DVC rooms out on the lake.

No, no, no. They are being built UnDER the lake. It's going to be a 20,000 leagues under the sea theme.

I thought that was going to be an exclusive of the AoA DVC Dory expansion.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No, no, no. They are being built UnDER the lake. It's going to be a 20,000 leagues under the sea theme.

They were going to name it after what it really is, Five feet under the manmade lake that use to be a swamp, but it didn't have the same ring as 20,000 leagues under the sea.