Quick note: we are so disappointed in Kenny of the golf cart rentals.  We have been trying to reach him for days and he refuses to return our calls.  When we asked if he'd rather not rent to us, we're told definitely not, he wants to rent us the cart.  We also checked to make sure he's okay and that this isn't an emergency where he's unavailable.

But here we are, after multiple phone calls, no cart and no idea what's going on.  He's never been like this before and it's a shame.

So sorry to hear that.  Our first time renting was last year and he called us multiple times while we were traveling and after we arrived to get us set up for our cart.  Hoping everything works out for the best.

Quick note: we are so disappointed in Kenny of the golf cart rentals.  We have been trying to reach him for days and he refuses to return our calls.  When we asked if he'd rather not rent to us, we're told definitely not, he wants to rent us the cart.  We also checked to make sure he's okay and that this isn't an emergency where he's unavailable.

But here we are, after multiple phone calls, no cart and no idea what's going on.  He's never been like this before and it's a shame.

How about an update on this?

I heard through the grapevine that Kenny was overbooked for Memorial Day weekend.

Sometimes his carts need some kind of maintenance, and he ends up having to juggle.  I'm sure it's not something he wants to happen.

TCD

It worked out after awhile . An associate of his stepped in and got us a very nice cart . They brought it on Saturday evening.

We totally understand that things get busy, but he never returned our phone calls in over a week. And we made the reservation months ahead. Not calling back isn't like him and that lack of service is what bothered us the most .

It worked out after awhile . An associate of his stepped in and got us a very nice cart . They brought it on Saturday evening. We totally understand that things get busy, but he never returned our phone calls in over a week. And we made the reservation months ahead. Not calling back isn't like him and that lack of service is what bothered us the most .

That had to be pretty stressful, but sounds like it ended well. Great to hear

It worked out after awhile . An associate of his stepped in and got us a very nice cart . They brought it on Saturday evening.

We totally understand that things get busy, but he never returned our phone calls in over a week. And we made the reservation months ahead. Not calling back isn't like him and that lack of service is what bothered us the most .

FWIW, I have had a reservation with Kenny for a couple months for our trip next week. Now I have rented from Kenny more times than I can count, he has called me numerous times, he knows exactly who I am when I call, etc. Last week his office finally called my wife because they said the number they had for me was incorrect. I don't know why the change, but maybe they're going through a transition period or something that is causing a bit of confusion. I can say that my small company had similar issues when we transitioned to a new CRM software (Customer Relationship Management). Point being, this sounds like a temporary issue as the vast majority are highly impressed with Kenny's customer service, myself included.