WDW ticket prices going up tomorrow

Info on the Disney Parks Blog is here...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/magic-your-way-facts-on-2013-walt-disney-world-resort-prices/

In years past Undercover Tourist has held their prices for a period of time after a price increase (usually a week or 2).  Not sure if that will be the case this year or not, but there's nothing on their site yet about the price increase...

http://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/attractions/tickets.html?pid=w3bl1nksp3c14l

Unfortunately according to a recent post from Brent, it does not appear that you can still "bridge" the value of a ticket and get credit for full gate price...

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

So just FYI, the upgrade policy has changed. The amount you pay for a ticket, regardless of if
It's been used or not, is the value of the ticket. Tried it at 3 guest relations after being used and it was worth what I paid.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/6312-annual-pass-questions/?p=271876

While we're sharing some love for Deb, allow me to present: the otter Queen and a fledgling Santa's Helper:

20081212_163333.jpg

BTW, UFB = Untimely Financial Blindside... Of course. What else could it possibly stand for?!

Also BTW, though I couldn't quite bring myself to tell her, poor Deb, she had a little pooh on her jacket...

whats a Fiend to do? we buy our APs lick our wounds and go on.

yep

I've seen people elsewhere beating their chests and screaming to the sky at the greed, the injustice of it all, Walt's rolling in his grave...

...then saying how excited they are that there are only 2 more weeks until their trip.

shrug.gif

I'm surprised at the non-reaction from the Fiends regarding the increase.

Did you miss my post? 

Bobby can still kiss it.  I'm done with the place for a while. 

The Brazillian exchange rate must be healthy.  Cause there's no way I am paying those prices this year.  Bobby can kiss my ass. 

Did I miss something?  The only place I saw a reference to a different price for MK was under the one day pass for FL residents.  It doesn't seem to to aim any different Park cost to any AP or out of state tickets.  More expensive in general, yes, but isn't it always?

If anyone wants to see the comparison from 2012 - 2013...

TicketPriceComparison-MYW.jpg

AnnualPassMore.jpg

FloridaResident.jpg

ResortPrices1-1.jpg

ResortPrices2.jpg

This is a really cool (and somewhat chilling) side by side comparison. I bet the Disney pencil pushers don't share my enthusiasm.

I'm surprised at the non-reaction from the Fiends regarding the increase.

you have to pay if you want it play Captain Lou 

Kinda hard to rage at the inevitable.  We know they do it every year.

well put. You can't really be surprised by what is expected.